5th November 2015, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Can i do Law after studying Graduation in Banking Insurance?

I want to know if i can do Law after graduation in banking insurance. Please tell and guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. What should i do to join company secretary course after studying Banking and Insurance?
  2. What are the options after graduation if I am studying in 2nd year banking and insurance?
  3. What should I do after graduation in B.Com Banking and Insurance? What else can I do after graduation? Career options available other than MBA?
  4. Kuvempu University BBM Second Year-Law And Practice Banking And Insurance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Can I make a good career in Banking after completing graduation in B.Com(Banking and Insurance)
  6. What are the benefits of going ICWAI? I have completed graduation in B.Com Banking and Insurance
  7. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Banking and Insurance for B.Com candidate?
  8. How to pursue LLB after completing graduation in banking and insurance
  9. Can I do law along with my B.Com while studying in FYB.Com
  10. Can I apply for D Post of Clerks are completing graduation from D Banking in Insurance course
  11. How to do M.Com in banking management after completign B.Com in Banking and Insurance? What is the fee structure?
  12. Can I do MCA after graduation? Which are the other courses apart from MBA and M.Com?
  13. Job after Bachelor of Banking and Insurance? In which field should I enter either Banking or Insurance?
  14. What is the age limit to study Chartered Accountancy?
  15. What kind of jobs I can opt after completion of graduation in Banking and Insurance?
  16. List of Banks which offer Internship to MBA(Banking & Insurance) candidate? Procedure to apply?
  17. Eligibility Criteria of IFBI courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which are the best colleges for studying Law in Chennai? What are the formalities for joining the course?
6th November 2015, 03:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i do Law after studying Graduation in Banking Insurance?

Yes, any discipline graduates from a recognized university with at least 45% marks can apply for law entrance exams like CLAT for admission in post graduation in law. Those who are reserved category can apply with 40% marks in graduation.

Therefore, apply for CLAT and try to score good marks in it. Admission in 14 national law universities is done through this exam and only top candidates get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?