24th January 2019, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MBA on Graduation basis having completed BA(Political Science)?

Dear Sir, I have completed my BA with Political Science and I want to do MBA. Can I get direct admission in any of college of Trivandrum on the basis of Graduation only? Kindly let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

29th January 2019, 05:35 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MBA on Graduation basis having completed BA(Political Science)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I have completed my BA with Political Science and I want to do MBA. Can I get direct admission in any of college of Trivandrum on the basis of Graduation only? Kindly let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

Most of the colleges conduct an entrance examination or admit students on the basis of common entrance test scores like CAT, MAT, XAT, SNAP, TANCET, ATMA, etc. for the admission to study MBA. You can get admission to study MBA without an entrance examination in some distance universities. It is very difficult to get admission to study MBA on the basis of graduation marks in reputed colleges. You have to appear in any one of the entrance examinations mentioned above for the admission to study MBA.
31st January 2019, 03:48 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MBA on Graduation basis having completed BA(Political Science)?

MBA refers to Master of Business Administration and it is a professional degree course with a very good career scope in the business world.

The minimum education required to pursue the MBA degree course is a master's degree in any discipline with ay least 50% marks from a recognised university. Marks relaxation of 5% is allowed for candidates belonging to reserved category.

Now, as far as you are concerned about the direct admission to MBA degree course on the basis of graduation degree then there is no such premier business school doing the same and it would be better for you to join any business school for pursuing MBA degree course through entrance examinations such as CAT, XAT, MAT, NMAT, GMAT, etc. as this would offer you better career prospects along with quality education.
31st January 2019, 09:10 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do MBA on the basis of BA (Political Science).

Eligibility to study MBA are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their Graduation in any discipline with at least 55% aggregate from a recognised university.
Candidate may have to appear in entrance examinations like CAT, MAT, XAT etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?