24th January 2019, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Closing date of admission form in Hindusthan College of Arts and Science for BSc(Information Technology)?

Hello everyone, kindly tell me what is last date to submit admission form for BSc(Information Technology) in Hindusthan College of Arts and Science? Please let me know about this as soon as possible.

31st January 2019, 09:14 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Closing date of admission form in Hindusthan College of Arts and Science for BSc(Information Technology)?

B.Sc. Information Technology or Bachelor of Science in Information Technology is an undergraduate Information Technology course. As per my knowledge, the closing date of admission form in Hindusthan College of Arts and Science for BSc(Information Technology is in the month of May 2019. The basic eligibility required to enter in B.Sc. (Information Technology) degree course, the applicants should have passed 12th with PCM subjects with at least 50%. The duration of B.Sc. (Information Technology) course is three years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?