24th March 2015, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in 3rd year if discontinued graduation in 2nd year of B.A. 6 years ago?

Hello,
I have done till 2nd year of my B.A.
then I quit my studies since 6 years.
Now I want to complete my Graduation.
Kindly tell me I can get admission again
in 3rd year or not?

8th April 2015, 10:11 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in 3rd year if discontinued graduation in 2nd year of B.A. 6 years ago?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have done till 2nd year of my B.A.
then I quit my studies since 6 years.
Now I want to complete my Graduation.
Kindly tell me I can get admission again
in 3rd year or not?
Normally, those candidates who having more than 5 year gap are not eligible to enroll the course in the same university. However, this may differ from university to university. We would request you to contact the Head of the Department of the respective university. If the University permits you to do 3rd B. A then you can do B.A through lateral which you can join in 3rd year. You may also have the option to complete B.A through distance mode.
8th April 2015, 10:39 AM
saritaupadhyay
Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission in 3rd year if discontinued graduation in 2nd year of B.A. 6 years ago?

If you want to take admission in a regular college for completing Bachelor degree after six years of gap then it is impossible for you to get admission. But yes there is a one way for you to complete your education that is you can go for correspondence mode of study or distance education.

Here are the list of Correspondence colleges where you can apply for admission:

** IGNOU.

** ANNAMALAI UNIVERSITY.

** SIKKIM MANIPAL UNIVERSITY.

** TAMIL NADU OPEN UNIVERSITY.

** SYMBIOSIS CENTER FOR DISTANCE LEARNING.

** DR. B.R AMBERDKAR OPEN UNIVERSITY.

** NETAJI SUBASH OPEN UNIVERSITY.

** OSMANIA UNIVERSITY etc..

Application form for 2015 in various programmes are available so you can apply for admission through online mode.
8th April 2015, 07:40 PM
parnel
Junior Member+

Hello friend

I have the solution for your problem it is.

1.There will be a maximum limit for any course to complete.

2.So check whether you still have that time in your university to complete your graduation if you have the time then you can complete your course.

3.I hope as you have took 6 years gap your leftover 2 years degree will be expired by now.

4.If so then you have to apply for the course from beginning.

5.There will be no chance to complete your leftover degree after this much long gap.

Hope this information is helpful to you.................

Have a nice day.....................
5th August 2017, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

My daughter doing now CA article ship after completion of IPCC, she also completed Bcom 1 and 2 year regular in Osmania university , but unable to do continue 3rd year because article ship and graduation not in same location.

My request is how to complete her Bcom 3rd year by distance education in osmania university.

My mail id is [email protected]
11th September 2017, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12th in 2014. And now i am pursuing my btech graduation, but now i am dropout student in 3rd year. So now I'm 21 year old....... So my question is that can i pursue bsc course in one year by quitting btech through distance education plan? Plz answer soon
13th September 2017, 05:41 PM
sapphire1

Sorry, you are not eligible to apply for the final year of having a gap of 6 years. Graduation is 3 years course and the maximum you can take 5 years to complete this but more then it no one can do it. There is no provision to do graduation after 6 years of gap.

You have to start it from starting. So, I think it is best to start your graduation without wasting time. It is necessary to have graduation for applying any govt. jobs.

Most of the government jobs need minimum graduation. so it is best to do graduation. You can also apply for distance education. There are many universities in which you can apply for distance education.

IGNOU
Symbiosis University Pune
Sikkim Manipal University
you can choose any of the University for graduation.
29th November 2017, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I have done till 6th semester of my B.Com, but i got atkt in 5th semester in 2013 and not its November 2017 so can i give that ATKT again.
or if not so what will solution.
14th March 2018, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 2nd year UG in b.sc nutrition but i discontinued for last one year can i get admission in 3rd year in same university?( alagappa university)
2nd June 2018, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

I have started my graduation in b.com (com) in academic year 2015-16, under Osmania university I have completed first year in 2015-16 and I haven't appear for 2nd year examinations in 2016-17 ,so I detained for 2016-17 I completed 2nd year in academic year 2017-18 , can I complete 3rd year in 2months in any open university .i want to apply for govt jobs
8th June 2018, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in 3 rd year regular mode with different university if I done 2 year degree in distance mode
10th July 2018, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I Get admission to third BBA to other universities in the same course like BBA, after completing 2nd year
30th July 2018, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission in college, after completing first two years in distant education
28th August 2018, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

I had done BCOM 2nd year from Pb university affiliated college Rtk in the year 1972 . Now want to complete 3rd year of BCOM. That time it was a three year course .could it be possible now ? Please guide me and seek your help . Navin Dhingra ,9812027805 Email navin.dhingra @ gmail.com
4th September 2018, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a admission to directlythird year in Pune university after completing the 2nd year in solapur university ? Means can I migrate university after 2nd year of bcs ?
12th October 2018, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

I have discontinued my ba 3rd year before 4 year from punjab university. I'm a private student. Can I gave exam this year
3rd December 2018, 04:36 AM
Unregistered

Can I get an admission in 2nd year if discontinued in 1st year of B.A. 3years ago?
16th June 2019, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

I gave my final year bcom in 2015 but failed in one subject in semester 6. So is it possible to give the atkt for that subject after a gap of 4 years?
9th January 2020, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 3 year poly diploma can I get admission in 2nd year of b.sc.I am not interested in b.e or b.tech
27th April 2020, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have competed b. A 2nd year in 2016than can i get admission in b. a final year
21st July 2020, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in 2nd year if discontinued graduation after 1st year of B.A. 5 years ago?

Plz help me
5th April 2021, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed ba 2nd year in 2018 then can i get admission in ba final now
10th August 2021, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

Actually I completed bsc 1st yr in 2016-17 then after I got a break in 17-18, I re admitted again completed 2nd yr nxt 3rd yr in 6th sem i got break and now 21-22 i need a re admission is it is ok?
20th February 2022, 04:44 AM
Unregistered

Actually I was completed bcom 3rd semester in 2015, calicut university.then after I got break 6 years for health issues. Can I complete to bcom graduation. Pls give me reply
1st May 2022, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

I'm join bachelor of physical education and sports science in 2017,complete 2years after 3rd year I have a attendance shortage, so I would not allowed to attend semester exam and continue the course, department can offered recourse to pay fees and continue the 3rd year after that year also department forced to I would get again attendance shortage and not allowed to exam and continue the course , I am so helpless so I dropout my college studies, but they didn't give my tc and force to pay full fees ,what can I do?
7th May 2022, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Can i get an admission in bbs 4th year if i wasnot admitted in bbs 3rd year ??I am a regular but missed the time to admit and examination of 3rd year..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?