9th March 2022, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Agriculture BSc college?

Sir i have got 38192 rank in my eamcet can i get a seat in agri bsc college. Im an sc category student . my local rank is 1405.please tell me if i can get a seat in ag bsc college. please reply me sir..??

11th March 2022, 04:42 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Agriculture BSc college?

To get admission in Agriculture BSc college you need to have a rank of approximately around 15000 EAMCET rank if you want to get government colleges. The private colleges that offer BSc Agriculture courses set their own admission process. Some institutes admit students on the basis of entrance tests, group discussions, or personal interviews while others are on a merit basis.
11th March 2022, 11:21 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

In order to secure a seat , candidate must have got rank around 5000 to 15000.
With such it's possible to get admission in the agricultural college of their choice.

As per your rank , it's difficult for you to find a seat in good agricultural college.
15th March 2022, 08:35 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Can I get admission in Agriculture BSc college?

BSc Agriculture is a degree course in the field of agriculture and its applications. The study of this course consists of agricultural science and the effective implementation of modern agricultural techniques and equipment in practical applications

The applicant must have completed 10+2 with a minimum of 60% marks from any board to get addmission in BSc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?