26th September 2016, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I cancel my engineering admission?

I have taken admission in Pravara rural engineering college, Loni in mechanical engineering with open category, but I want to cancel admission now, because I want to take admission for BAMS. Can I cancel admission and for this process will I have to pay all the fees?

26th September 2016, 07:34 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I cancel my engineering admission?

Yes, you can cancel the admission if you have not paid the fees. You need to go to that college & meet the head clerk to know the full process. You might need to pay some fees as you are cancelling confirm with the clerk.
If you have paid the fees then ask for the refund. Then again apply for the course you want to do.
26th September 2016, 08:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you haven't paid any fee, then just inform the college and take admission in BAMS. If you have already paid fee, then it will be difficult to get the fee refund from the college and you can leave without paying full fee.

No college can force you to pay full fee for the course, if you don't want to study further. Just right an application to college head about your decision and get admission in BAMS.
26th September 2016, 10:06 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Yes, you can cancel the admission and you will not have to pay the whole fees.

The rules of the cancellation of the admission are written in the contract which you sign at the time of the admission.

According to that contract only, your fees will be refunded to you. Generally the part of the fees is deducted equivalent to which you stayed in the college.

Suppose the fees is 40,000/- per semester and the semester is of 4 months. You are cancelling your admission after 1 month.

So, the fees deducted would be of one month i.e. (40,000/4)*1 = 10,000.

And rest of the fees i.e. 40,000-10,000 = 30,000 would be refunded to you.
26th September 2016, 11:39 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can cancel your Engineering admission if you want to cancel it. But after cancelling, if you have paid the admission fees to the College, you would not be getting any kind of refund of the money which you have given to the respective College. So, think before you want to cancel your admission.
23rd May 2017, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

I have admission to BMSCE for 3rd semester lateral entry thorough DCET. Now I want to cancel my admission and I want to join another engg college through DCET Again. Please help me weather is it possible or not? ...my contact no 9900178338
11th July 2017, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

Can I cancel my admission from pune institute of computer technology from Pune? but I took admission in e & tc 2nd year and my category is ST so I submit my scholarship form .so can i get me my leaving certificate for fresh admission?
11th November 2017, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

Can I cancel my admission of engineering course in Mysore Vidya Vikas college of engineering allotted for government seat but already 3 months are finished can I leave the college and should I have to pay the whole fee
11th November 2017, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

I have got engineering seat in Vidya Vikas college of engineering and technology 2017 and I won't like to study further can I leave the college and I have got government seat , already 3 months are finished and I wish to leave the college and if I leave the college should I have to pay full fee
23rd November 2017, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

I have taken admission in k k wagh engineering college, nashik in computer engineering with SC category, but I want to cancel admission now, because I want to take admission for BBA. Can I cancel admission and for this process will I have to pay all the fee?
30th June 2018, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

I have take admission in b.tech in a college I had attend class only four months of first and never go class in second semester and I want to cancel my admission before starting 3rd semester I had only pay 1st semester fee so I have to pay 2nd semester fee for canceling admission or not?
6th July 2018, 02:42 PM
laldeepack
Junior Member+

Hi

Sir / Madam,

Yes,

You can cancel your Engineering Admission if you want to cancel it. But after canceling if you have paid the admission fee to the college you would not be getting any kind of refund of the money which you have given to the respective colleges.

All the best............
10th August 2018, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

I am in 3rd year engineering and I want to cancel my admission and want my LC back
16th August 2018, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

I am in 2nd year I want to cancel my admission and I going through kcet SC quota ,in vtu college ,so I have pay fees for rest of the year?
7th September 2018, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

I am cancelling my admission from bmctm college because I am changing my field. I paid only registration fees with receipt and the college staff harras me to pay 15000 as fund money could anyone tell me what to do please WhatsApp me at 9650189695
9th September 2018, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

I joined in btech 1st year in tkr college in Telangana now I got seat in nit so can I cancel my seat in tkr college and will they return back certificates
24th September 2018, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

I have admission on engineering in mechanical 2nd year i need to cancel my admission fee already pay 3rd semester full so what i do?
26th February 2019, 04:25 PM
ealpexpertguru

You cannot. You will have to pay the full fees, complete processes of leaving the college like a regular student and then you'll get a transfer certificate.
12th May 2019, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

I have taken admission in final year engineering.I was provisional student.my two paper left my percentage will be very less.I want to cancel my admission for this year and want to readmission in next year.is it possible? Plz help me
8th June 2019, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I cancel my admission in second year of engineering? I paid my fees as my category OBC. They are telling me to pay more fees?
1st July 2019, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Through dcet I got admissions in ABC college. Now I want to change my college. Its possible to change college. I should write one more time the dcet exam please tell me
11th July 2019, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

I have taken admission in atria Institute of Technology from KCET, now I want cancel my admission and I want to join BAMS, how should I cancel my admission
11th July 2019, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

I have taken admission in Atria Institute of Technology from KCET, now I want to join for BAMS so how I can cancel my admission I have paid 30,000 will I get back the amount?
22nd August 2019, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

I have taken admission in VIIT,PUNE in 6th AUG,now I want to join BAMS so how I can cancel my admission
I belong to Category & I have paid 5,000
22nd August 2019, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

How to cancle Mtech admission taken in college
9th September 2019, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

I have cancel my admission in FE civil engineering last year
And now i have got admission in direct second year engineering but my registration is not proceeding on mumbai university digital website please help
15th September 2019, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

How to cancel my engineering admission after 1 month in government colleges
24th September 2019, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

How to cancel engineering admission am joining dcet laterly entry 3rd sem full amount paid for kea and all so college amount now am not interested please help me
2nd October 2020, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

I have interest in paramedical courses but am not sure about the seat. Same time i got entrance. So, it it okay to apply for engg and then cancel it after getting the paramedical
2nd January 2021, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

How can I cancel my admission?? I have taken admission in BTech CSE in the last week of November 2020 but Now after attending the online classes I realised that I'm not interested in this particular field and I want to take admission in BSc Hons. Pls tell me the process of cancel my admission.
12th January 2021, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I cancel my engineering admissions
15th March 2022, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

I am b.e engineering student in 1st year I want cancel my admission after 3 months and get back all the documents
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?