3rd March 2023, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in any college in in the same year I got compartment?

Sir I got compartment in Maths this year. I gave compartment Exam. But i got compartment again. I don't lost one year. Can I get admission in any college this year for ban of before compartment exam.

22nd May 2023, 05:49 AM
AddisonRae

Default Re: Can I get admission in any college in in the same year I got compartment?

It is possible to get admission in a college this year even if you have failed a compartment exam. However, it will be more difficult than if you had passed all of your exams.

There are a few things you can do to increase your chances of getting admission:
  • Apply to colleges that have a late admission process.
  • Contact the colleges directly and explain your situation.
  • Be prepared to provide evidence of your academic ability, such as your previous grades or test scores.
  • Be willing to take a lower-ranked college or a college that is not your first choice.
It is also important to remember that even if you do not get admission this year, you can always try again next year. In the meantime, you can use this time to improve your grades and prepare for the compartment exam.
30th May 2023, 10:06 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get admission in any college in in the same year I got compartment?

No, it is not possible. Anyone who says that he would secure you an admission is fooling you.

As per the guidelines of the UGC, the candidate can be promoted to a higher standard only if he has completed the lower standard successfully.

To get an admission in the college, you first need to complete the 10+2 level of education. Then only any college would offer you an admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?