13th July 2014, 03:52 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Lovely Professional University to study B.Com if secured 57.8% in 12th standard being a State Athletic Champion and National Player?

Very gud mrng. / evng.
I want to take admsn in lovely professional university
in b.com course i scord 57.8% in my 12 th standard.
Nd im a state championsh and a national player
of athletics 100m and 200m. Thnx u .
hoping for d good response.

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements and fee structure for admission in lovely professional university?
  2. What I have to do for admission in Mechanical Engineering in LPU having secured 73% in 12th standard?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria for taking admission in Lovely Professional University?
  4. Is Lovely Professional University a good university?
  5. Can I get admission with scholarship in Lovely Professional University to study B.Tech if secured 94% in 12th Board exam and scored 88 marks in JEE Main?
  6. Am I eligible for lovely professional university after scoring 74% in 10th?
  7. How to do graduation in B.A Political Science after opting for commerce in class 11th?
  8. How is the lovely professional university Jalandhar? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which college is best for me in Punjab after scoring 43 marks with 376000 rank under SC category?
  10. Is Lovely Professional University Jalandhar a good place to do B.Tech(Mechanical branch)?
  11. Information about Lovely Professional University? I am interested to take admission in LPU Jalandhar
  12. How to join B.Tech 2nd year after completing diploma in ECE stream
  13. How can I do Law by taking commerce with maths? Is political science necessary in 11th std? List of famous law colleges in India?
  14. Is it possible to do 1 year MBA in Kerala?
  15. When would I get the application form for the post of ticket collector? What is the date of exam?
  16. Whether Delhi Institute of Management Studies offers distance B.A. from Lovely Professional University? When the admission will be started?
  17. Is English hons available in Lovely Professional University?
  18. What is the scholarship plan of Lovely Professional University? Fee structure of the university?
13th August 2014, 02:05 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I get admission in Lovely Professional University to study B.Com if secured 57.8% in 12th standard being a State Athletic Champion and National Player?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Very gud mrng. / evng.
I want to take admsn in lovely professional university
in b.com course i scord 57.8% in my 12 th standard.
Nd im a state championsh and a national player
of athletics 100m and 200m. Thnx u .
hoping for d good response.
Yes of course you have been eligible for B. Com course in IP university after completing 12th standard. You have scored very good marks in 12th standard, So definitely you are eligible for B. Com course in IP university. Since, you are a national player of athletics, so you can also get admission to B. Com course through sports quota.

Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com). The duration of the course is three years which is divided into four semester. The course is offered by both government and private institutes.

Eligibility Criteria:-

-The minimum eligibility required to apply for a bachelor’s course in commerce is 10+2 certificate from a recognized board.
-Every universities /college's admission procedure differs from another.
-Most of the institutions might ask for a specific percentage criterion or admission test before final admission.
-Applicants need to score at least 50 to 60% marks in 12th standard.

Since, you are interested to get admission for B.Com course in IP university. So, you can directly visit the institution or Download the application form the official website.

For more Information Click here :- http://www.lpu.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?