1st September 2016, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Marwari College, Ranchi with 73% in board exam?

I have got 73% in my board exam from CBSE board and I am of general caste. Can I get admission in Marwari college Ranchi 2016 in 2nd list?

1st September 2016, 11:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Marwari College, Ranchi with 73% in board exam?

It will be difficult to get admission, if you belong to general category. Chances of admission with 73% marks is possible only, when you belong to a reserved category.

Hence, just apply for admission and hope for the best. Clearing cut off will depend on luck, because every year cut off remains high these days.
2nd September 2016, 07:12 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Marwari College, Ranchi with 73% in board exam?

Marwari Boys' College in Ranchi was founded in 1963. It is affiliated with the Ranchi University and offers Bachelor's degrees in Arts, Commerce and Science.

As per my knowledge, yes you are eligible to get admission in Marwari College, Ranchi with 73% in board exam. For more information you can visit at the official website of Marwari College, Ranchi: www.marwaricollegeranchi.com/
2nd September 2016, 07:17 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can get admission in Marwari College Ranchi with the percentage of marks you have scored. You must wait for the second list, I am sure that you will get a chance for admission in the above said College. The cut off marks changes each year, so should wait for the second list to get admission.
1st April 2018, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Can i get addmission in marwari college,with 68% in board exams from JAC board?
8th June 2018, 07:35 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in marwari college ranchi with 67% marks in icse board In caste I, am OBC
11th June 2018, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

What is the required percentage for admission in intermediate science 2018 in marwari College ranchi
26th May 2019, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in marwari college Ranchi me n intermediate science with. 60% in matrix board exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?