25th December 2015, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Anthropology) in Calcutta University with 66.33% in 12th PCB? Scope of Anthropology?

Dear Sir,
I have passed 12th with 66.33% marks in PCB. Now I want to take B.Sc Honours in Anthropology. Can I get admission in it in Calcutta University? What is further scope in it? Please tell me in details.

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required in 12th to study B.Sc(Anthropology) in Calcutta University?
  2. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Anthropology) being a PCB student?
  3. How can I get admission to study M.A.(Anthropology) in Jadavpur University being a B.A. final year student of Calcutta University?
  4. Cutoff marks required in B.Sc to study M.Sc(Anthropology) in Calcutta University?
  5. Can I get admission in LLB in Calcutta university after Anthropology(Hons.)?
  6. Eligibility for M.Sc in Forensic Anthropology?
  7. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Anthropology) being a 12th Commerce student?
  8. Possibility to get admission in Calcutta University for Private student?
  9. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Economics) in Calcutta University if secured 79.25% in 12th?
  10. Can I get admission to study LLB in Calcutta University being a General graduate?
  11. DDCE, Utkal university provides PG in Anthropology? From when admission starts? Eligibility for PG in Anthropology?
  12. Eligibility to study LLB in Calcutta University with 50% in 12th?
  13. Procedure to get admission in Calcutta University to study Ph.D for a candidate who has completed B.Com from Bardwan University 10 year ago?
  14. Am i eligible to study Underwater Anthropology after doing B.Sc. in Anthropology
  15. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study B.Com in any reputed colleges of Calcutta University? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to take admission in M.com correspondence course after passing B.Com from Calcutta University
  17. Inquiry for masters degree in anthropology or sociology? List of good universities offering these courses
  18. Procedure for admission in LLM course under Calcutta University? How many seats are reserved?
1st January 2016, 12:37 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Anthropology) in Calcutta University with 66.33% in 12th PCB? Scope of Anthropology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I have passed 12th with 66.33% marks in PCB. Now I want to take B.Sc Honours in Anthropology. Can I get admission in it in Calcutta University? What is further scope in it? Please tell me in details.
Yes, you can pursue B.Sc in Anthropology after completing 12th standard with PCB. The applicant who wishes to pursue the B.Sc in Anthropology has to satisfy certain eligibility conditions. The applicant should have passed 12th standard in science stream from any of the reputed educational institutions in the country. The applicant should have scored 50% marks in the qualifying exam in order to undergo the course. The admission to the course is carried out on the basis of the marks obtained in graduation or on the basis of the entrance exam.
29th October 2020, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Anthropology) in Calcutta University with 66.33% in 12th PCB? Scope of Anthropology?

I want to do b.pharm course in jadavpur university. In class 11 and 12 i have physics, chemistry, biology. Am i eligible to take admission in jadavpur university for b.pharm course
15th September 2021, 04:46 PM
Minal F

Eligibility criteria:-

candidates must have 12th passed in science with minimum 50%marks so you will get admission in B.Sc (Anthropology)

Scope after B.Sc anthropology:-

TEACHING
LAW
MEDICINE
SOCIAL WORK
JOURNALISM
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?