21st April 2016, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study B.Sc in Physics/Electronics/Computer Science in Fergusson College, Pune with 87.5% in 12th CBSE?

Hello Sir,
I have done 12th from CBSE Board with 87.5% in PCM. I am a not from Maharashtra. Do I have a chance of getting into Fergusson College, Pune for a B.Sc course in Physics, Electronics or Computer Science?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in Fergusson College Pune after passing 12th with 70% in science
  2. Percentage required in 12th science HSC to get admission in Fergusson college for B.Sc in Physics?
  3. When will the admission for economics course in Fergusson college of Pune start?
  4. What is the eligibility to get admission for Under Graduate Environmental Science Course in Fergusson College, Pune?
  5. Procedure for getting entry for BSc Biotechnology in Fergusson College? What is the date of application for it?
  6. List of microbiology colleges in Pune? What is the procedure for admission in these colleges?
  7. Am I eligible for admission in B.A English or B.Com in Fergusson College after scoring 80% in 12th boards? Total fee structure for the same?
  8. Information about MSc Chemistry entrance exam? How to get admission in Sir Parshurambhau College, Garware College Pune, Fergusson College of Pune and Modern College Pune?
  9. Forms dates for BA LLB from ILS, Pune and Fergusson college? Cut-off for ICSE Board?
  10. Fee structure and duration of M.Sc(Environment Science) in Fergusson College, Pune?
  11. MCA entrance dates for FERGUSSON COLLEGE, PUNE? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Where can I get BSc geology application forms in Fergusson college?
  13. Entrance exam for MSc biochemistry in Pune University?
  14. Can I get admission to study 12th Commerce in CBSE Board if qualified in 12th CBSE Science? Procedure to get admission?
  15. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science?
  16. Which are the other colleges in Mumbai offering Nutrition degree course? Can I get direct admission in second year?
  17. Best Biotechnology colleges in India and what is the admission procedure of Fergusson College Pune? Eligibility criteria and their phone number?
  18. Whether Fergusson college offer B.Sc Economics program? Procedure to get admission?
23rd April 2016, 05:38 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Sc in Physics/Electronics/Computer Science in Fergusson College, Pune with 87.5% in 12th CBSE?

I am happy to say you that you are definitely eligible to get admission in B.Sc degree courses which you have mentioned above after scoring 87.5% in class 12th CBSE.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th or equivalent with 50% of marks from a recognized Board are very much eligible to opt B.Sc degree courses in Fergusson College.
19th July 2020, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Sc in Physics/Electronics/Computer Science in Fergusson College, Pune with 87.5% in 12th CBSE?

Can I get Admission for Bsc.Biotechnology with a mark of 87.5% in higher secondary?
20th July 2020, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 87.2 % in CBSE class 12, can I get admission in fergusson college for b.voc course in media and community??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?