17th May 2015, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) in NIT-Kurukshetra if secured 23995 General Rank and 1025 State Rank in JEE Main?

Sir,
My JEE Main general rank is 23995. Can I expect NIT college in my state that is Haryana? My state rank is 1025. Can I get in NIT Kurukshetra? I want to study B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering.

19th May 2015, 08:40 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) in NIT-Kurukshetra if secured 23995 General Rank and 1025 State Rank in JEE Main?

You have very good chance of getting admitted to the course of Electronics and Communication in NIT Kurukshetra.
You will be able to get admission in NIT Kurukshetra but as you want to get admitted to the branch of Electronics and Communication and it is one of the best branches there might be a situation where you will just miss out if all the students in front of you decide to take the same branch but if it is not the case then you will be able to get admission to the course of your choice in the College of your choice.
So be confident and wait for the Counselling Results to come out.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?