30th June 2014, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Thapar University if secured 80% in 12th and 200 marks in JEE Main?

Hello
In Thapar University there is no need for qualify in jee advance.
if i got 200 marks in jee main and 80% marks in 12th board
then i get admission in thapar????????????
please tell me about it immediately

28th July 2015, 01:38 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Thapar University if secured 80% in 12th and 200 marks in JEE Main?

Let me jot down the points to get admitted in Thapar University. You will be able to match your current status and see how much more if you need to achieve to make it into Thapar University.
1) Firstly, you must be a citizen of India.
2) Then you must score minimum 60% or more in your higher secondary examination in a total of the three subjects, Physics, Mathematics and any of three Chemistry or Biology or Computer Science.
3) Finally the total score of your JEE Mains must be above 20%.
If you have matched all these you can straightway fill up the online registration forms of Thapar University, available in their official website, http://www.thapar.edu/ and join this university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?