8th November 2019, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I get BDS admission without appearing in any entrance exam?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am a Science student of 12th standard and I am interested to study BDS course. I am from Lucknow and I want to know that can I get admission for this BDS course without appearing in any entrance exam? Kindly tell me asap.

10th November 2019, 10:17 AM
Huzefa_Ghadiyali

Default Re: Can I get BDS admission without appearing in any entrance exam?

Hello,
I see that you're a little worried about your carrier in BDS.
As far as I know, there are not a lot of options for pursuing a course without appearing for entrance exams.
However, if you make good money you can go for BDS through management quota.
In management quota all you need is your 12th board result and some money to spare.
Nevertheless, if you don't have enough money you can always wait and appear for entrance exams.
Opting for a reputed college is primary.
I assure you that BDS is a great course and you can recover the money you spent on your college in less than a year after you get a job.
I hope this helps.
Regards,
Huzefa
12th November 2019, 12:38 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get BDS admission without appearing in any entrance exam?

BDS stands for Bachelor of Dental Sciences and for admission to the same degree course in any medical college whether private or government across India, one is required to qualify NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) held by NTA once every year.

So, as far as you are concerned about direct admission to BDS course after completion of Class 12th then it is not possible.

For detailed information regarding NEET, you can refer to the link www.ntaneet.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?