26th September 2019, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an education loan to pursue BE(Civil Engineering) in Gurgaon College of Engineering?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to study BE(Civil Engineering) course in Gurgaon College of Engineering. I don't have much more money to bear the expenses of this course. Can I get an education loan for pursuing this course?

30th September 2019, 06:39 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an education loan to pursue BE(Civil Engineering) in Gurgaon College of Engineering?

Yes you can get an education loan to pursue BE(Civil Engineering) in Gurgaon College of Engineering.

List of some of the banks which provides education loan to pursue BE(Civil Engineering) in Gurgaon College of Engineering are as follows:-
State Bank of India
Bank of Baroda
Bank of India
Allahabad Bank
Axis Bank
Canara Bank
HDFC Bank
ICICI Bank
HSBC Bank
30th September 2019, 06:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an education loan to pursue BE(Civil Engineering) in Gurgaon College of Engineering?

Yes, you can surely get education loan for your engineering degree if you have got admission in a recognized college and the course should be a regular one approved by AICTE. You will need a guarantor which is compulsory for education loan.

After you have confirmed admission at the said college you need to contact the nearest branch of a reputed bank and apply for the loan on a prescribed application form. You and the guarantor should be present when applying for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?