24th September 2019, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an education loan to study BSc(Costume Design and Fashion) in Lakhotia Institute of Design?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study BSc(Costume Design and Fashion) in Lakhotia Institute of Design. But I don't have enough money to get admission and study this course. I want to get an education loan for studying this course. So, can I get an education loan?

30th September 2019, 06:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an education loan to study BSc(Costume Design and Fashion) in Lakhotia Institute of Design?

If you have got admission at a recognized college in a job-oriented course then surely you will be eligible to apply for the education loan. Just make sure you have a guarantor and all the required documents before you approach the bank.

You just have to apply for it when you have confirmed admission. Just contact the nearest branch of any reputed bank and apply for the education loan on the given application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?