11th September 2019, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an education loan to study Bachelor of Optometry in Acchutha Institute of Optometry Erode?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study Bachelor of Optometry in Acchutha Institute of Optometry Erode. But I don't have enough money to get admission and study this course. I want to get an education loan for studying this course. So, can I get an education loan?

15th September 2019, 05:20 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an education loan to study Bachelor of Optometry in Acchutha Institute of Optometry Erode?

Yes, you can get an education loan to study Bachelor of Optometry in Acchutha Institute of Optometry in Erode.

Following are the banks which offer education loan to study Bachelor of Optometry course:-
State Bank of India
Bank of India
Punjab National Bank
HDFC Bank
ICICI Bank
Bank of Baroda
Indian Overseas Bank
UCO Bank
Central Bank of India
Indian Bank
United Bank of India
16th September 2019, 12:37 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an education loan to study Bachelor of Optometry in Acchutha Institute of Optometry Erode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am interested to study Bachelor of Optometry in Acchutha Institute of Optometry Erode. But I don't have enough money to get admission and study this course. I want to get an education loan for studying this course. So, can I get an education loan?

Yes, you can get an education loan to study the Bachelor of Optometry course at the Acchutha Institute of Optometry, Erode. The Acchutha Institute of Optometry is affiliated to The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R Medical University. Therefore, you can apply for an education loan in any nationalized bank near your house. You should have secured admission to the Bachelor of Optometry course through a merit based selection process to avail an education loan. You can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?