11th September 2019, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

How many BDes(Interaction Design) seats are available in National Institute of Design Ahmedabad?

Hi friends, I just want to know that how many seats are available in National Institute of Design Ahmedabad for BDes(Interaction Design) course? I want to study BDes(Interaction Design) in this institute so I want to know about the seats availability. Please tell me asap.

15th September 2019, 04:39 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BDes(Interaction Design) seats are available in National Institute of Design Ahmedabad?

The first thing I would like to let you know is that NID (National Institute of Design) Ahmedabad, does not offers degree course in Interaction Design at undergraduate level i.e; at bachelor's degree level so your query regarding the no of seats available in the same institute for B.Des (Interaction Design) admissions is invalid.

Further, I would like to let you know that NID, Ahmedabad offers Master of Designing course in Interaction design and total seats available for the same course is 15 seats.

For detailed information regarding different courses offered at NID, Ahmedabad, you can refer to the link http://www.nid.edu/.
15th September 2019, 09:10 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BDes(Interaction Design) seats are available in National Institute of Design Ahmedabad?

National Institute of Design Ahmedabad

The total number of BDes(Interaction Design) seats that are available in the National Institute of Design Ahmedabad is 45.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Paldi
Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380007, India
16th September 2019, 07:04 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

There are total 10 seats for this course available in National Institute of Design Ahmedabad.

Admission process:
Admission to all of the design courses is on the basis of the candidate's performance in the two stages of design aptitude test.
objective of these exams to assess the knowledge, skills and behavioral abilities of candidates.

Stage 1: Design Aptitude Test prelims
Stage 2: Design aptitude test mains
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?