24th August 2014, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I get enrollment in one of the college in Patna for Bachelor of Ophthalmology? Fee structure of this course?

I am from Nepal.I have completed my 2 with major biology. I want to study Bachelor of opthalmology in India but my total percentage is only 54%. Can I get enrollment in one of the college in India(patna)? What is the fee structures??

14th March 2017, 07:38 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get enrollment in one of the college in Patna for Bachelor of Ophthalmology? Fee structure of this course?

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can get admission to study in a respective College in Patna for Bachelors of Ophthalmology after the completion of class 12th with 54% of marks in it.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th studying PCB from a recognised Board with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Bachelors degree in above mentioned course.

List of colleges offering Bachelor of Ophthalmology in Patna:

Patna Medical College and Hospital, Patna
Address: In the Campus of PMCH, Ashok Rajpath, Patna, Bihar 800004

Rajshri Institute of Paramedical and Management
Address: C/O DHIRAJ KUMAR B-19 UPPER GROUND FLOOR TWIN TOWER SOUTH GANDHI MAIDAN, PATNA, Patna, Bihar 800001
Phone: 098912 23364
17th July 2017, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get enrollment in one of the college in Patna for Bachelor of Ophthalmology? Fee structure of this course?

I want to do BCA. So I know that,what is the total fee of cimage collage (Patna) for BCA course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?