12th February 2021, 08:34 AM
Unregistered

Can I get a job through campus placement after completing BArch from SAL School of Architecture?

Hi everyone, can I get a job after completing my BArch course from the SAL School of Architecture through it's campus placement? I am going to pursue this course so I need to know about this.

13th February 2021, 03:31 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Can I get a job through campus placement after completing BArch from SAL School of Architecture?

Yes, You can get a job through campus placement after completing BArch from SAL School of Architecture.

Job placement in this college is quite low. This college provide internship for students to excel their skills.

Placement faculty provides all the possible opportunity to students for their bright future.

College also conduct training sessions for students conducted by faculties.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?