21st November 2019, 02:56 AM
Unregistered

Can I get a job through campus placement after completing BTech(Biotechnology) from Meerut Institute of Engineering and Technology?

Hi everyone, can I get a job after completing my BTech(Biotechnology) course from the Meerut Institute of Engineering and Technology through it's campus placement? I am going to pursue this course so I need to know about this.

23rd November 2019, 11:34 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job through campus placement after completing BTech(Biotechnology) from Meerut Institute of Engineering and Technology?

Yes, campus placement is available for the candidates pursuing Bachelor of Technology (Biotechnology) in Meerut Institute of Engineering and Technology .

Some of the top recruiting companies are A2Z Group, DCM Shriram Industries, Jubilant Chemsys Ltd., Sun Pharmaceuticals, GENPACT, Getit Infoservices Pvt. Ltd., Prognosys, US Technologies etc.

You can check the complete list of recruiting companies through the web link shared below:-

https://www.miet.ac.in/our-recruiters
24th November 2019, 12:47 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job through campus placement after completing BTech(Biotechnology) from Meerut Institute of Engineering and Technology?

Yes, you can get the job through campus placement after completing BTech in Biotechnology from Meerut Institute of Engineering and Technology. This institute is ranked 4th best engineering college in Uttar Pradesh by AKTU. Many recruiters visit the campus for recruitment and every student is eligible to grasp the opportunity.

The interested candidate can contact the placement office which is within the campus and can also contact through email that is [email protected] and the contact person and number is Mrs. Akansha Agarwal, Mobile Number - +919810602910. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.miet.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?