21st November 2019, 02:56 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BTech(Biotechnology) in Meerut Institute of Engineering and Technology?

Hello everyone, I want to get admission in Meerut Institute of Engineering and Technology for studying BTech(Biotechnology) course. I would like to know about the procedure for securing admission in this institute for this course.

23rd November 2019, 11:20 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BTech(Biotechnology) in Meerut Institute of Engineering and Technology?

The admission procedure to study Bachelor of Technology (Biotechnology) in Meerut Institute of Engineering and Technology is through Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam (UPSEE) conducted by the Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) followed by state level counseling.

You can check the website https://www.miet.ac.in for more details.
24th November 2019, 12:32 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BTech(Biotechnology) in Meerut Institute of Engineering and Technology?

The admission procedure to study BTech in Biotechnology at Meerut Institute of Engineering and Technology is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and any one from Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biology or Technical Vocational subjects with a minimum score of 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. Admission selection will be done through both JEE Main and UPSEE counseling.

Interested candidate can apply through the JEE Main website www.jeemain.nic.in or UPSEE website www.upsee.nic.in. The candidate can fill their institute choice in the application form. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.miet.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?