27th May 2019, 06:10 AM
Unregistered

Can I get scholarship to study BA(Photography and Digital Imaging) through AISFM entrance exam?

I am preparing for AISFM entrance exam. I have heard that I can get scholarship to do BA(Photography and Digital Imaging) through this entrance exam. So, I want to know that if I will get the seat for BA(Photography and Digital Imaging) admission then I can get scholarship or not?

30th May 2019, 09:32 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get scholarship to study BA(Photography and Digital Imaging) through AISFM entrance exam?

Yes, you can get the scholarship to study BA in Photography and Digital Imaging at the Annapurna International School of Film and Media (AISFM).

Institute main aim is to help the needy and meritorious students through educational loans and scholarships. Further details of the schemes are as follows.

--> Education loans are available and are basically offered by IDBI, HDFC, SBI and other finance companies.

--> Scholarships are granted up to 50% of tuition for students in all the degrees, master's and MBA courses only on the basis of merit.

--> Candidates need to submit the AISFM Financial Aid application at the time of admission to apply for the scholarship scheme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?