27th May 2019, 06:10 AM
Unregistered

How many BA(Photography and Digital Imaging) seats are available in Bengal College of Engineering and Technology through AISFM entrance exam?

Dear Sir, I just want to know that in Annapurna International School of Film and Media, how many seats are available for BA(Photography and Digital Imaging) course through AISFM entrance exam? I am interested to study this course in Annapurna International School of Film and Media and I am also preparing for the AISFM entrance exam. So, I want to know about this.

30th May 2019, 09:34 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BA(Photography and Digital Imaging) seats are available in Bengal College of Engineering and Technology through AISFM entrance exam?

The seat availability for BA in Photography and Digital Imaging entrance examination at the Annapurna International School of Film and Media (AISFM) is 25 seats.

I am also giving you the website link from where you can apply for this course is www.aisfm.edu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?