25th June 2016, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I get seat for B.Sc(Nursing) in any Government college with 166.25 marks in Telangana EAMCET?

Hi,
Can I get seat in Government college for B.Sc(Nursing) after scoring 166.25 cutoff marks in Telangana EAMCET? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Government BHMS seat with 15114 rank in TS-EAMCET being a BC-B candidate?
  2. Can I get MBBS/BDS seat having 109 marks in EAMCET?
  3. What are the highest and lowest expected marks to get a seat in Pharm.D in Telangana through EAMCET?
  4. Can I get a free seat in government colleges having 82 marks in EAMCET?
  5. Can I get a medicine seat in government college after scoring 115 marks in EAMCET and 945 in intermediate?
  6. Marks required to get free seat in Telangana EAMCET Medical colleges?
  7. How much marks should I get in EAMCET to get a seat in government college?
  8. Am I eligible to get seat for horticulture course in telangana colleges after getting 14870 rank in EAMCET? -- [New]
  9. How to get a government seat after scoring 39 marks in EAMCET
  10. Where to get a government seat in good college in AP after scoring 108 marks in EAMCET and 600/593 in IPE?
  11. How much marks are needed in EAMCET to get a seat in Agricultural BSc government college? How much rank for BDS is necessary? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get government seat after scoring 85 in EAMCET?
  13. How to get a seat in a college of Telangana region after scoring 53 marks?
  14. How to get a government seat after scoring 102 marks in EAMCET?
  15. How many free seats are there in government UG MBBS through EAMCET? Marks required to secure free seat in government MBBS college?
  16. Can a person with 17.320 marks in A.I.P.V.T get seat in Veterinary college of A.P or Telangana?
  17. Can I get seat in any government college in Telangana?
  18. Which are the colleges available for a candidate with 28000 rank in Telangana EAMCET?
25th June 2016, 11:47 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get seat for B.Sc(Nursing) in any Government college with 166.25 marks in Telangana EAMCET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
Can I get seat in Government college for B.Sc(Nursing) after scoring 166.25 cutoff marks in Telangana EAMCET? Please tell me asap.
Yes, of course you can get admission for B.Sc in below colleges;

Can I get seat for B.Sc(Nursing) in any Government college with 166.25 marks in Telangana EAMCET:

- National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management
Official website - Click Here

- Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University

- Andhra University College of Science and Technology

- PIMTECH College of B.Sc MLT
15th July 2016, 04:44 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get seat for B.Sc(Nursing) in any Government college with 166.25 marks in Telangana EAMCET?

Yes you are eligible to get the seat in a number of colleges in your desired course but you have to sit in the counselling for that. You need to wait till they release the cutoff marks. Because no one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, you will know the actual position once you attend the counseling.
23rd September 2019, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

I have got marks in IPE 822 For bsc nursing how much marks eligibility
26th September 2019, 08:25 PM
trekhraj
Junior Member+

List of B.Sc ( nursing ) government colleges in telangana are as:-

1. Government college of Nursing, warangal ,telangana

2. Gandhi medical college

3. Government nursing college, jagtial

4. Nizam's institute of medical science

5. Govt college of nursing,samajiguda
27th October 2020, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir i got 793 in Ipe nd 32000 in ts emcet ,can i get seat for bsc nursing in government clgs ..sir plzzz reply me
26th August 2021, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a seat in bsc nursing with 62438 rank in eamcet ts 2021 with sc category?
31st August 2021, 09:25 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

I would like to advice you to attend the counselling rather than speculating the result or cutoff.

Get your homework done before the counselling starts.

Make a list of courses and colleges in the order of preference after collecting due information about them.

Cutoff depends on various factors and none can predict it.
9th November 2021, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

I am get 3000 rank in eamcet I can get free seat in bsc nursing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?