26th December 2016, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Which is easy to finish, B.Com or B.A degree?

Dear Sir/Mam, I am 36 year old not able to complete my B.Com graduation after completion first year B.Com 2001 from second year 2003 due to some family reason not able to complete now I suffering to join new company. I am from Baroda, Gujarat.
now how to complete my graduation?
Not able to join & attend class college.
Tell me any University or institute ?
Which is easy to finish degree B.Com or BA? I required your biggest help for my stuck career please.

27th December 2016, 12:19 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which is easy to finish, B.Com or B.A degree?

According to me both are easy to complete if you study.If you are unable to attend the classes , then I would suggest you to complete your graduation from any open university.In India there are many open universities and one of the best open universities is the Indira Gandhi Open University.So can apply next year.
27th December 2016, 02:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Mam, I am 36 year old not able to complete my B.Com graduation after completion first year B.Com 2001 from second year 2003 due to some family reason not able to complete now I suffering to join new company. I am from Baroda, Gujarat.
now how to complete my graduation?
Not able to join & attend class college.
Tell me any University or institute ?
Which is easy to finish degree B.Com or BA? I required your biggest help for my stuck career please.

The BA degree is easier to complete than a B.Com degree. So you can choose to study the BA course through correspondence mode. The BA course subjects are easy to clear and it has only theory papers but the B.Com course contains theory, accountancy and law papers. If you study the course through correspondence then it is not necessary to attend the classes. You can appear for examinations and clear the course. The BA course is available in various universities through correspondence mode like

University of Madras - Official Website

University of Delhi - Official Website

Annamali University - Official Website
27th December 2016, 07:35 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Mostly it is considered that bachelor of arts is much more easier than Bachelor of Commerce. But still the views differ in different personalities. So personally I think that bachelor of arts is much more easier than Bachelor of Commerce so I personally like to suggest you to study bachelor of arts at this stage in order to complete your degree. You can complete your degree through correspondence mode and side by side you can continue your job also.
27th December 2016, 11:07 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

According to me Bachelor of arts degree is much more easier than Bachelor of Commerce degree course. So personally I would like to suggest you to do Bachelor of Arts degree rather than choosing Bachelor of Commerce degree.
Otherwise if you are interested in Bachelor of Commerce then you can choose that also but it is easier to complete your bachelor of arts degree through correspondence course also.
27th December 2016, 11:19 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

In your case where you are unable to attend your classes to complete your Graduation, you must opt for the Graduate degree course through distance mode.
Apply in different Colleges which provides the above mentioned course in distance mode and take admission there to pursue your said course.
Look, there is nothing easy and difficult to complete any stream of Graduation. It all depends on you that how you concentrate and how much you are dedicated towards that field.
21st January 2018, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

I want to do BA from IGNOU which subject should I chose to score marks as I m a working person in armed forces I get little time to study.
25th September 2018, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am passed from pcm in class 12 but due to my average grades I want to choose either BCOM or BA suggest me that which would be easier for me and which would be helpful for me in the defence sector please also tell me the subjects which are best in these courses for good jobs in future
31st May 2019, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Please explain about distance BSC course ? After finishing course have any job opportunity?I want more details about BSC course ,?
6th September 2019, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

Tell me how many years do we require to finish ba
9th November 2021, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

If I take ba what r the next options for my p.g
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?