23rd May 2021, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue graduation and ITI together?

Can I pursue graduation and iti together? I am looking for admission in ITI and graduation together as soon as possible.

24th May 2021, 06:54 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue graduation and ITI together?

No, it is not possible to pursue ITI and graduation courses simultaneously. To be eligible to pursue graduation, you must have completed 12th standard or three years diploma course from an recognised board.
If you have completed 10 standard and if you wish to pursue ITI course and graduation then, you need to complete your two years ITI course first and then you need to pursue diploma course so that you are eligible to pursue graduation course.
24th May 2021, 07:05 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot pursue ITI and graduation courses simultaneously. ITI course can be pursued after completion of 10th standard whereas graduation course can be pursued after completion of 12th standard or 3 years diploma course from a recognised board.

So, you cannot pursue ITI and graduation course simultaneously. If you have completed 10th standard and if you wish to pursue ITI course and graduation then, you need to complete your two years ITI course first and then, you need to pursue diploma course. So, that you are eligible to pursue graduation course
24th May 2021, 11:34 PM
Pikachuuuu

Yes, You can't pursue graduation and ITI together.

Only if you have completed minimum qualification of intermediate than you are eligible to pursue graduation course.

You have to pursue one course on regular basis and another as Private student/ via distance mode.

You can't pursue both courses as regular student.
25th May 2021, 08:30 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

✓ No, you cannot pursue ITI and Graduation courses together. ITI course can be pursued after completion of 10th standard and Graduation course can be pursued after completion of 12th standard or three years Diploma course from a recognised board. So, you cannot pursue Graduation and ITI course together.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?