15th August 2015, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I study B.Com in IGNOU being a 3rd year student of Delhi University?

Sir,
I am Deepak Sharma and I am student of Delhi University studying B.Com in 3rd year. But one of my subject which is Economics is not cleared of 2nd year. Now my course duration is finished so I have not any chance for clearing my that subject. Can you please tell me I should do B.Com again from IGNOU?

18th August 2015, 11:34 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study B.Com in IGNOU being a 3rd year student of Delhi University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am Deepak Sharma and I am student of Delhi University studying B.Com in 3rd year. But one of my subject which is Economics is not cleared of 2nd year. Now my course duration is finished so I have not any chance for clearing my that subject. Can you please tell me I should do B.Com again from IGNOU?
Yes, you can study B.Com course from IGNOU.

If you have got 45% in 12th standard in commerce stream from a recognized board then you are eligible to get admission B.Com course.

Your age should be above 18 years.
18th August 2015, 08:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study B.Com in IGNOU being a 3rd year student of Delhi University?

I think there is backlog exams every year and you can appear for it to clear that lone subject. If you don't think you can clear that subject then surely you can do your B.Com again from IGNOU.

It will not be a good idea for you to again study the same course for only one subject. Admission you can get but you have to spend 3 years again which will be surely time consuming.
19th August 2015, 08:59 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, if you with you can very much go for it, complete your B.Com from IGNOU will not prove to be wasteful for you. However, to pursue B.Com course from IGNOU board, you need to have scored a minimum of 50% or above in your graduation and your age should not be below 18 years.
20th August 2015, 12:25 AM
Sam James

Thumbs up Re: Can I study B.Com in IGNOU being a 3rd year student of Delhi University?

Quote:
Sir,
Even after the completion of course duration you may have a facility called 'Mercy Chance' by which you may clear the 2nd year economics exam. Otherwise you may do BCom via IGNOU open university in a fast mode. By fast mode i mean that you can write more than 6 papers per semester as per your registration and capability to study. You may complete the entire course within 2 years or less. Since you have an overview about the topics you could brush up and score good marks and grades.
6th September 2015, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am ankit mishra. I have completed my second year b.com. I want to complet my 3rd year from ignou with good percent . Can i ....?
13th September 2015, 06:28 PM
DSP@1

Quote:
Sir,
Firstly even you failed to complete your B.Com course in Delhi University in time,you will have a chance to continue your study one more year in that university itself for that you have to pay the additional fee.But you have to finish your B.Com in that one year itself.

The above mentioned option is one and other option is you can do your B.Com in IGNOU also with your intermediate certificate.

But as you have only one subject remaining in your B.Com in Delhi University.I suggest you to go for first option only because Delhi University is the most reputed university in India and moreover if your join in IGNOU you have study your B.Com once again from beginning.

If you are not interested in first option then you can go for IGNOU.There will be no problem for you.
5th December 2015, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Can I only give the exam of b.com general for the final year..? I mean only the 3rd year..?
10th December 2015, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
i am anjali . I am student of ignou . I submit my 3rd year registration form but by mistake i choose one subject two times . It is ECO-11 my enrollment no. Is 137532089 . Plzz give me a suggestion sir.
thank you
11th December 2015, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am anjali. I am student of ignou. I submit my registration form but by mistake i choose one subject two time it is ECO-11 My enrollment no. Is 137532089 plz sir tell me what can i do
2nd February 2017, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have filled the form in ignou for BA first year but the same.year I got job so I could not given my exam one year is past I just want to ask can I continue my exam on same form before it was MP now I want in Mumbai center
19th October 2018, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, i have completed my 2nd year of b.com from br ambedkar university and i left my final year exams i want to complete my b.com now its been 4-5 years now..can i do it from ignou..??
19th August 2019, 07:04 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I am student of IGNOU I have not completed b.com my semester is complete 3 Rd year can I take admission in m.com sir tell me .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?