8th March 2018, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I study B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) with JEE Main rank? List of colleges for admission?

Sir, I am thinking to study Biomedical Engineering in my B.Tech. I have prepare well for my JEE Main & Advanced. If I fails to qualify in JEE Advanced then with my JEE Main rank I get admission? Which are the colleges of Biomedical Engineering accepting JEE Main rank?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study B.Tech(Petroleum Engineering) with JEE Main rank? List of colleges for admission?
  2. List of colleges offering BE Mechanical course in Kolkata? Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to get admission? -- [New]
  3. How to do aerospace after passing 2nd PUC or IIT mains?
  4. List of colleges offering BTech Mechanical with 54619 rank in JEE Main?
  5. How to do lateral entry in B.Tech in DCE? I am a 3rd year student of electrical and electronics diploma
  6. JEE Main Cut off marks for OBC candidate to take admission in IIT colleges?
  7. In which colleges rank of 13815 in WBJEE and 126 marks in JEE Main will be accepted for admission?
  8. Best colleges offering B.Tech admission for a candidate with 1.6 Lacs rank in JEE Main?
  9. Can I get admission to study Mechanical Engineering in Assam with 57956 rank in JEE Main?
  10. Total number of permissible attempts for JEE Main to get admission in IIT Colleges?
  11. Admission in engineering colleges of Rajasthan is based on both intermediate marks and JEE rank?
  12. How to get into DCE by studying in Delhi for next 2 years? I have scored 91% in class 10th
  13. List of Government affiliated colleges in West Bengal to study B.E. for a candidate with 22000 rank in JEE Main?
  14. Am I eligible to get admission in B.Tech after JEE exam?
  15. Cutoff rank required in JEE Main for admission in any government Engineering college in Bhopal? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering)?
  17. Colleges offering BTech Civil in Odisha to a candidate with 17685 rank in JEE Main?
  18. Which colleges in Mumbai recognise the score of JEE(Main) score
17th April 2018, 12:39 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) with JEE Main rank? List of colleges for admission?

As you said you have cleared JEE main examination, on the basis of JEE main score you can pursue B.Tech in Biomedical Engineering from below mentioned colleges:-
- Netaji Subhash Engineering College (NSEC), Kolkata
- National Institute of Technology Raipur
- National Institute of Technology Rourkela
- AIIMS, Delhi

Last edited by ppsahu; 23rd April 2018 at 11:15 AM. Reason: Spelling mistake
19th April 2018, 02:52 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Can I study B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) with JEE Main rank? List of colleges for admission?

Yes you can get admission on the basis of JEE-Mains marks also.

Below I have mentioned some of the names of colleges which offer B.Tech in Biomedical Engineering are:-
ACS College of Engineering
Anna University
BMS College of Engineering
Adesh Institute of Engineering and Technology
Bundelkhand University
Bharati Vidyapeeth University
Bharat Institute of Science and Technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?