10th July 2012, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

How to get into DCE by studying in Delhi for next 2 years? I have scored 91% in class 10th

hi i am a student of ST category.i got 91% in class x. i want to get into dce by studying in delhi for the next 2 years.is there a quota for tribe students who are passed 12 from delhi.please answer me.

Related Questions:
  1. About DCE CEE 2010 Exam regarding Domicile
  2. Can I be eligible to appear for AIEEE/IP university after studying 10th class in Delhi?
  3. If I did schooling in India till class 10th and high secondary from USA will I be considered in NRI quota for DCE admission for B.Tech? Are there any exam centers in USA? How to get the current syllabus of the same?
  4. Is there any benefit in joining Delhi School? I am studying in 10th class
  5. DCE forms for outside delhi students?
  6. Date of availability of DCE Forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How much marks needed in aieee for selection in DCE or any other government college of delhi?
  8. How to join DCE after passing 10th? What is the cutoff marks required?
  9. Eligibility to appear in AP-EAMCET for Engineering and Medical if studying 12th CBSE in Delhi having completed 10th in Pune and 12th in Delhi?
  10. Can I get admission to study 11th PCB in any school of Delhi if score good marks 10th exams? -- [New]
  11. How to join Indian Army after passing 10th class? I have scored 85% in 10th class
  12. How to prepare for company exams? I am studying at DCE
  13. Am I eligible for MBBS exams of Delhi if studying in school located at Noida?
  14. Will I be able to get admission in DCE(DTU) after scoring 200/360? Are there 85% seats for students from Delhi?
  15. How to become a Pilot after passing 10th? I am studying 10th class
  16. What is the merit required to get admission in DCE through AIEEE? For students outside Delhi is the admission in DCE purely based on AIEEE ranking? Is there any application form required for outside Delhi students? How to apply for it?
  17. What percentage of seats is reserved for students who belong to Delhi state in Delhi medical colleges? Am I eligible for this quota if I do my 12th from Noida?
  18. How to get into DCE? Books to be referred for the same?
28th April 2016, 10:47 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get into DCE by studying in Delhi for next 2 years? I have scored 91% in class 10th

DCE stands for Delhi College of Engineering. This is one of the best engineering college of Delhi and admission in this institute is given on basis of Joint Entrance Examination Main. JEE is conducted by CBSE and has two stage JEE Main and Advanced.

JEE Main exam is conducted for admission in different engineering institute in like NITs, IIITs, other government engineering colleges. DCE also accepts JEE Main score for admission. If you are from Delhi then you will get reservation otherwise not.

For JEE Main exam, you must have done 10+2 from a recognized board with PCM subjects and score well in 10+2 and in JEE main to get admission in DCE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?