22nd February 2021, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I study BTech(Information Technology) being a Diploma Computer Science student?

I am a student of Diploma in Computer Science. I don’t want to do normal Graduation, I want to do BTech(Information Technology) from Kalasalingam Academy of Research and Education. I would like to know that I can do this BTech(Information Technology) course?

24th February 2021, 10:45 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BTech(Information Technology) being a Diploma Computer Science student?

B.Tech is Bachelor in Technology. It is four year course after 12th and three year after diploma course.

You are not eligible to change the stream in B.Tech course through lateral entry and only eligible to get admission in B.Tech ( CSE ) after Diploma in IT.
24th February 2021, 12:15 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Can I study BTech(Information Technology) being a Diploma Computer Science student?

Yes, You can study BTech(Information Technology) being a Diploma Computer Science student.

You are eligible to get direct admission in 2nd year of BTech course through lateral entry scheme.

You will get admission through college level counseling.
25th February 2021, 11:21 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of Diploma in Computer Science. I don’t want to do normal Graduation, I want to do BTech(Information Technology) from Kalasalingam Academy of Research and Education. I would like to know that I can do this BTech(Information Technology) course?
Yes, you can do B.Tech in Information Technology.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with PCM or diploma course are eligible for B.Tech in Information Technology.

You must qualify in Jexpo exam.

Your age should be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?