22nd February 2021, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BBA(Financial Markets Management) for a 12th Commerce student

Dear friends, I am a student of 12th Commerce. After completing my 12th I want to do BBA(Financial Markets Management). Can you please let me know if I am eligible to do BBA in this specialization or not?

24th February 2021, 10:39 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BBA(Financial Markets Management) for a 12th Commerce student

BBA is Bachelor in Business Administration. It is three year vocational course.

The common eligibility to apply for the admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

Note :- Mathematics in std 12th is mandatory for admission in some of the institution.

So, visit the official website to get detail information about the admission procedure.
24th February 2021, 12:08 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Eligibility to study BBA(Financial Markets Management) for a 12th Commerce student

Eligibility to study BBA(Financial Markets Management) for a 12th Commerce student can be seen below.

You will get admission on the basis of 12th score.

You must have minimum 50% marks in 12th to get admission.

You will be selected on merit basis of intermediate score.
25th February 2021, 11:24 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am a student of 12th Commerce. After completing my 12th I want to do BBA(Financial Markets Management). Can you please let me know if I am eligible to do BBA in this specialization or not?
Yes, you are eligible for BBA course because you are a student of 12th standard in Commerce.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board are eligible for BBA course.

Your age should be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?