21st March 2017, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I study psychology being a B.Com graduate?

I am a B.Com graduate! I have so much interest in psychology. I am an experimental person. I also observe human behaviour and I love to help when someone is mentally disturbed. So can I take psychology? Does it will help me to be financially independent person?

Related Questions:
22nd March 2017, 06:08 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I study psychology being a B.Com graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a B.Com graduate! I have so much interest in psychology. I am an experimental person. I also observe human behaviour and I love to help when someone is mentally disturbed. So can I take psychology? Does it will help me to be financially independent person?

Yes, you can study psychology being a B.Com graduate. You can study MA Psychology after completion of B.Com. Candidates should have passed Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible to do MA in Psychology in some universities. The course duration will be two years. The course is available to study in the following universities

Amity Institute of Psychology and Allied Sciences - Website Link

Dr. D.Y. Patil Arts, Commerce & Science College - Website Link

IGNOU - Website Link
22nd March 2017, 10:24 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Yes, of course you are eligible to pursue the psychology course after completion of B.Com if you have minimum of 60% in your degree course then only you are eligible to pursue for this course. The duration of this course is 2 years and the course is divided in 4 semester.
22nd March 2017, 11:41 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can pursue Psychology after the completion of B.Com Graduate, there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who have completed their B.Com course from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to apply the course of MA in Psychology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?