7th May 2019, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

Candidate having 44% in 12th standard is eligible to study BE/BTech?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to study BE/BTech course. I have scored 44% marks in my 12th Science. Am I eligible for BE/BTech with 44% marks in 12th standard? Please reply me immediately.

9th May 2019, 04:05 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Candidate having 44% in 12th standard is eligible to study BE/BTech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to study BE/BTech course. I have scored 44% marks in my 12th Science. Am I eligible for BE/BTech with 44% marks in 12th standard? Please reply me immediately.

It is very difficult to get admission to study BE or BTech after completion of Class XII with 44% marks. In general, marks required in Class XII Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects should be in the range of 45% to 60% for the admission to study BE or BTech course. You can apply for the improvement examination for the above mentioned subjects and get better marks to pursue BE or BTech in the future or you can also try and join engineering degree through management quota with 44% marks in Class XII.
9th May 2019, 10:23 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Candidate having 44% in 12th standard is eligible to study BE/BTech?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in BE/B.Tech course after completing 12th class with 44%. My suggestion to you is that you should apply for the admission in private college because you are not eligible to get admission in any Government college. B.Tech stands for Bachelor of Technology and BE stands for Bachelor of Engineering. The duration of B.Tech/BE course is 4 years.
10th May 2019, 06:27 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

I am giving you the eligibility criteria to study BE/BTech is:-

==> Candidate must have done 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board.

==> Candidate must have scored minimum 50% aggregate marks in 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics as a compulsory subject with any of the subjects like Computer Science, Chemistry, Biotechnology and Biology.

==> Candidate must have a good score in JEE MAIN and ADVANCED.
10th May 2019, 09:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Most of the engineering entrance exams ask for minimum 50% marks for B.Tech admission. It will be very tough for you to get admission with just 44% marks because you will not be eligible for the entrance exam.

Even for reserved category there is 5% relaxation in marks which makes it 45%. Still 44% is less and engineering will not be a good option for you. You can go for diploma engineering based on class 10th if you want to study engineering only.
11th May 2019, 12:17 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Engineering colleges are giving admission on the basis of only PCM (Physics,Chemistry,Mathematics )percentage
they are not caring about your total percentage and 44% is very less.

I don't think that you will get any good engineering college by this marks.

Candidates should have passed their Higher Secondary Certificate or (10+2)its equivalent examination from a recognized university to get admission in this course with the minimum of 50% aggregate marks. In their secondary education with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with any one of the subjects like Computer Science, Chemistry, Biotechnology and Biology.The candidate should qualify the entrance examination for the eligibility of this course.
12th May 2019, 01:57 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

The Qualification For B.Tech is to Pass in 10+2, or equivalent with Physics, Mathematics, and English as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry or Biotechnology or Biology or any technical vocational subjects as optional with a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Mathematics and any one of the optional..
15th June 2021, 11:47 AM
Singhskomal

10+2 or its equivalent from recognised board. Physics and mathematics as compulsory subjects along with chemistry, biotechnology, biology technical subjects with 45% marks (40% for reserve category in above subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?