15th November 2019, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Chances to pursue BSc Nursing for a Humanities student?

Respected Sir, I am studying BA Honours in Geography. I don't know about my future so I have decided to study Nursing in my Graduation. I have done 12th with Humanities stream. So, is there any chance for me to study BSc Nursing course?

27th November 2019, 07:16 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to pursue BSc Nursing for a Humanities student?

Having completed you Class 12th with Humanities stream, you are not eligible for pursuing B.Sc. in Nursing degree course as for pursuing B.Sc. in Nursing degree course the minimum education required is a Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main subjects.
27th November 2019, 11:07 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

In order to persue B.Sc. Nursing course, the candidate should have completed 10 + 2 with physics, chemistry, biology and English as compulsory subjects.
Hence, you are not eligible to the persue this course if you have completed 10 plus two with Humanities.
28th November 2019, 12:08 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible to get admission in B.Sc Nursing course.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th in PCB as main paper.

So, as per your qualification you are not eligible to appear in the examination to get admission in the course.
29th November 2019, 03:32 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible to get admission in B.Sc Nursing course.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main paper.

The minimum required aggregate is 50% and varies with institutions. So, you are not eligible for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?