24th January 2019, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Chances to secure job in ISRO for BSc(Chemistry) Honours student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying BSc with Chemistry Honours, I am a final year student and I want to know that do I have any chance to get job in ISRO? I want to work in ISRO. So, please let me know what are my chances?

8th March 2023, 03:22 AM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: Chances to secure job in ISRO for BSc(Chemistry) Honours student?

The Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) recruits candidates from various fields including Science, Engineering, and Management for its various departments. As a BSc Chemistry Honours student, you can apply for job opportunities in ISRO that require a background in Chemistry.

Some of the job opportunities in ISRO where your skills and knowledge in Chemistry may be relevant include:
  • Research and Development: ISRO conducts various research and development projects that require chemists for conducting experiments and analyzing data.
  • Chemical Analysis and Quality Control: ISRO also has several laboratories that are responsible for conducting chemical analysis and quality control of the materials used in various space projects. Chemists are required to perform these tasks.
  • Environmental Monitoring: ISRO also conducts studies related to the environmental impact of space activities, and chemists can be employed in this area for monitoring the environmental impact of rocket launches and space missions.

To increase your chances of getting a job in ISRO, you can keep a lookout for job vacancies on the official ISRO website or through job portals. You can also consider pursuing higher education or obtaining relevant certifications to make yourself more marketable to potential employers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?