13th July 2017, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

In which college will I get admission after scoring 80-100 marks in West Bengal JEE?

If I score 80-100 marks in general category, then what rank is available for me and which college to get admission in West Bengal JEE exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study B.Tech in any Government college of West Bengal?
  2. Which branch can I get after scoring 81.4% marks? I scored 6690 marks in West Bengal JEE engineering
  3. Can I get admission in West Bengal after scoring 417 in SC in West Bengal?
  4. Total number of government MBBS seats in WB?
  5. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Possibility to get admission in top colleges of West Bengal and Pune with 63 marks in JEE main
  7. Can I get admission for Law course in West Bengal after scoring 34% of marks in Graduation course?
  8. Can I get government college in West Bengal after scoring 18158 rank in West Bengal?
  9. Expected rank for a candidate who has solved 100 questions in West Bengal JEXPO? Chances of getting admission in Government college in West Bengal?
  10. List of institutes offering Diploma in Arabic in Kolkata? -- [New]
  11. Can I get admission in any government engineering college of West Bengal after scoring 10479 rank in WBJEE? List of the government colleges in West Bengal?
  12. Admission for physics honours in west bengal colleges?
  13. Can I get a chance in government engineering college after scoring 6175 rank in West Bengal JEE?
  14. Which college is best to study B.Ed degree in West Bengal?
  15. Am I eligible to get admission in any government polytechnic colleges after taking 3872 general rank in JEXPO?
  16. Will I get Honors college in West Bengal in science subject after passing 12th with PCMB with 56% marks in West Bengal Board?
  17. Can I get admission in best civil engineering college in West Bengal after scoring 49% in PCM?
  18. Can I get admission in any NIT or state government college of West Bengal after scoring 10601 rank in AIEEE B.Arch exam?
14th July 2017, 11:11 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which college will I get admission after scoring 80-100 marks in West Bengal JEE?

It is not that easy to predict that in which college you can get admission through WBJEE examination, because it depends upon the cut off marks of the college which keeps on changing every year. The cut off marks depends upon the following factors:

> The number if candidate appearing for the examination

> The number of seats available

> The difficulty level of the paper

Therefore, if you secure the cut off marks of the college then you can definitely get admission.
14th July 2017, 12:19 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which college will I get admission after scoring 80-100 marks in West Bengal JEE?

It is not that easy to predict that in which college you can get admission through WBJEE examination, because it depends upon the cut off marks of the college which keeps on changing every year. The cut off marks depends upon the following factors:

> The number if candidate appearing for the examination

> The number of seats available

> The difficulty level of the paper

Therefore, if you secure the cut off marks of the college then you can definitely get admission.
14th July 2017, 08:12 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To know in which college you can get admission after scoring 80-100 marks in West Bengal JEE examination, you need to participate in the counselling which is conducted by West Bengal State Board of Technical Education. By participating in the counselling process, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college according to your examination rank, for pursuing your higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?