13th May 2015, 08:31 AM
Unregistered

Which colleges in Mumbai recognise the score of JEE(Main) score

I am Indian National and my Son here in Kuwait studying in Indian School, CBSE Board this year in 12th grade and have taken PCMC. He wished to give JEE(main) entrance exam to seek admission in Engineering colleges in Mumbai.
Please let me know if JEE(main) score is enough to take admission in any Engineering colleges in Mumbai in 2014. What other entrance exams are eligible
for admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Details of MBA colleges in Mumbai providing admission to MMS through CMAT score?
  2. Colleges in Mumbai which accept MAT score?
  3. Colleges in Mumbai and Pune which will accept the scores of both MH-CET and CMAT?
  4. List of colleges offering admission in Pune or Mumbai to a candidate who has scored 67 marks in CMAT?
  5. List of some good colleges that I can get after scoring 637.9 score in December?
  6. Government colleges in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? What is the fee structure and the cutoff score?
  7. Good colleges for MBA in Mumbai and Pune? My score is 78
  8. Engineering colleges in Mumbai and navi Mumbai giving admission on the basis of AIEEE score? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. In which college can I get a seat after scoring 33.162 in TANCET M.E computer science?
  10. List of colleges in Mumbai and Pune which offer admission for a candidate who has scored 415.5 Composite Score in MAT?
  11. How much should I score in HSc (10+2) for getting admission in top colleges of Mumbai for pursuing B.Pharmacy? -- [New]
  12. Minimum marks required to score in MHT CET to get admission in colleges of Pune and Mumbai?
  13. Which colleges would I get based on my merit score for Diploma in I.T.?
  14. AIEEE cutoff for admission in DAIICT?
  15. Am I eligible to become a Lecturer if scored 44, 46 and 76 marks in respective papers of UGC-NET?
  16. Will I qualify GATE with 20.67 marks in Mechanical Stream? Will I get a Government College? How much percentile can I score?
  17. Which are the best colleges that I can get after scoring 355 GATE score?
  18. How to do B.Tech in NIT college through AIEEE after passing out this year
25th April 2017, 09:15 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which colleges in Mumbai recognise the score of JEE(Main) score

Almost all the colleges which are affiliated to AICTE can give admission on the basis of JEE main score, but only few seats are kept for it and rest are filled through state level entrance exam.

Those who are domicile of the state are given preference for admission through state level engineering entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?