21st June 2014, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Will it be beneficial to pursue PGD in Advertising and Public Relations being a B.Tech graduate and work experience of 2 years? What will be the package after this course?

Hi,

I am B.tech graduate with 2 years IT industry experience. I am not satisfied with my job though I am earning a good salary. I am attracted more towards advertising and public relations. I am planning to do post graduate diploma from IIMC delhi. Is it a right move? What will be the pay package after this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising and Public Relations-Priciples of Public Relations Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising and Public Relations-Tools of Public Relations Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising and Public Relations-Process of Public Relations Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Does a Post Graduate Diploma suffice to pursue an M.Phil Degree?
  5. Will distance learning LLB be beneficial in getting a job?
  6. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising and Public Relations-Media Planning Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising And Public Relations-Introduction To Advertising Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising and Public Relations-Advertising Campaigns Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising and Public Relations-Integrated marketing Communications Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising and Public Relations-Creating Advertisements Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising and Public Relations-Introduction To Communications Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Specialization in MBA after working in Federal Mogual - a leading MNC in automobile ancillaries?
  13. Which subjects are followed for M.Phil programme?
  14. Is it necessary to have some experience to join a company after LLB? What are the several ways to make entry into a company other than with experience? Any courses to join a company without experience? Is the corporate law course beneficial?
  15. How to become a Public Relation Officer? I want to pursue masters in communication with specialization in Public Relations
  16. MBA in IGNOU after BBA in open university? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the scope of government job for PG diploma holders in Industrial Relations and Personal Management
  18. Best colleges for postgraduation courses in Mass Communication?
25th April 2017, 08:56 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will it be beneficial to pursue PGD in Advertising and Public Relations being a B.Tech graduate and work experience of 2 years? What will be the package after this course?

If you want to change your existing field, then you can go for it. Packages will depend on the kind of company you get placed at and also your academic credentials. You may even get salary according to your present salary, which you are getting in IT company.

Advertising and public relations has scope these days and if you have the skills, then you will be able to get a good salary with experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?