21st May 2022, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Commerce graduate can pursue PG in psychology?

Can i pursue pg in psychology aft graduation in commerce. As i have done my graduation in 2005 and now i have developed my love for psychology.

25th May 2022, 06:29 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Commerce graduate can pursue PG in psychology?

Commerce students are eligible to persue psychology course .
There are so many Universities that offer the course.
For admission in bachelor's degree , candidate must have completed class 12th from recognised board with atleast 60% and above marks .

For admission in masters course, candidate must have completed bachelor's degree from a recognised university with atleast 50% and above marks.

Admission is granted on the basis of entrance exam as well as merit.
28th May 2022, 09:59 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

You can't take admission in M.Sc(Psychology). However, you can definitely go for M.A(Psychology). As far as I know, M.A (Psychology) is available at IGNOU and at Annamalai University, and Psychology in Graduation is not an essential requirement in these two Universities.
28th May 2022, 08:28 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, a Commerce graduate can pursue PG in Psychology. The minimum educational qualification required to study MA in Psychology is a candidate must have passed a bachelor's degree in any stream with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection is either done on the basis of performance in the entrance examination which is conducted by the university itself followed by an interview. The minimum score and the admission process may vary from college to college which you can check before applying.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?