8th March 2014, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Comparetive analysis between Corporate Law and LLB

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I would like to pursue Masters in corporate law after MBA. Kindly let me know the following facts related with the course.What is scope of corporate law in India? Is is different from LLB and if yes, what are the career options of a person who wants to pursue masters in corporate law as compared to LLB? Does the corporate world prefer LLB more than the masters in Corporate law?

Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Is Corporate Law better than LLb for CS? Which one is a better option?
  2. How can I do LLB after my graduation? Eligibility criteria for doing LLB with specialization in corporate law? Which entrance exam do I need to appear for?
  3. How to do diploma in corporate law with regular class? I am a student of LLB
  4. Procedure for doing Law after B.Com? What is the scope of it? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Criteria to do Distance Learning course in LLB Corporate Law?
  6. Should I make my career in Corporate Law and Management?
  7. Best college for 3 years LLB course among faculty of law(DU), Government Law College(Mumbai) and ILS(Pune)?
  8. Career for a Chartered Accountant in Indian Army? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the future of corporate law? How is the quality of students there?
  10. Is there any course available which provides B.Com and Corporate Law together? List of colleges providing the same?
  11. Corporate law after PGDM Marketing is possible? Good institutes and duration of course?
  12. Is it necessary to have some experience to join a company after LLB? What are the several ways to make entry into a company other than with experience? Any courses to join a company without experience? Is the corporate law course beneficial?
  13. Duration of Business Law course? Fee structure and universities offering the course? Difference between business law and LLB?
  14. Is PG program in Corporate Law good while pursuing CS course? How much beneficial is it?
  15. Minimum salary package after completing CS course?
  16. Will distance learning LLB be beneficial in getting a job?
  17. How to get scholarship for diploma in corporate law from Uk after completing BBA and LLB from recognized universities in India?
  18. What should I choose between B.A LLB and BBA LLB?
9th February 2015, 11:42 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: Comparetive analysis between Corporate Law and LLB

LLB (Bachelor of Laws) degree is an undergraduate degree that requires you to study for four years. LLBs are more in depth and focus specifically on developing theoretical knowledge and practical skills needed to start your formal law career, whereas Corporate law deals with the formation and operations of corporations and is related to commercial and contract law.

An LLB degree gives you the opportunity to become an attorney, advocate, prosecutor, a corporate legal advisor, or a public defender, to name a few whereas Corporate law creates a legal or “artificial person” or entity that has standing to sue and be sued, enter into contracts, and perform other duties necessary to maintain a business, separate from its stockholders.

When it comes about job prospects, some of the career options after LLB are:
1. Practising as an advocate in the court of law
2. Practising with Corporate firms.
3. Working as a legal adviser for various organisations
4. working as a Solicitor general or public Prosecutor or offer services to government department and ministries.
5. Big Firms like, E&Y, KPMG, Deloitte and PwC hire lawyers for performing there tax divisions.

Whereas Corporate lawyers provide legal guidance for employers and clients. Lawyers typically begin a new case by meeting with clients and trying to understand the details of the legal issue. This may include reading corporate filings and consulting with other attorneys. Some corporate lawyers work in courtrooms and represent their clients in front of a judge and jury. During the trial, they make opening and closing arguments in addition to examining and cross-examining witnesses. Although corporate lawyers typically work for large companies, they may also be self-employed and contract themselves out to many different
15th August 2015, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Comparetive analysis between Corporate Law and LLB

Dear sir/madam

i would like to pursue LLB in corporate law correspondence
i m Regular MBA pass-out with 57% marks approx and also working
for this which university is best and what are procedure & scope of this
please answer fast
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?