1st January 2011, 09:11 PM
rohit.upadhyay1435

Criteria to do Distance Learning course in LLB Corporate Law?

i m doing my Btech(enng) in Chennai.and i want to do LLB in corporate law from distance learning process. what criteria should i fulfill for that..

Related Questions:
  1. Will distance learning LLB be beneficial in getting a job?
  2. Comparetive analysis between Corporate Law and LLB
  3. Should I do LLB in Corporate Law or Income tax? Value of distance mode LLB?
  4. LLB through distance learning along with CS?
  5. How can I do LLB after my graduation? Eligibility criteria for doing LLB with specialization in corporate law? Which entrance exam do I need to appear for?
  6. Am I eligible for LLB (distance education) in Kolkata or Pune? I've passed 10+2 with 63.4% marks
  7. Should I go for distance learning in LLB after passing CS Executive?
  8. List of distance LLB courses and colleges in Odhisha?
  9. Is Corporate Law better than LLb for CS? Which one is a better option?
  10. How to do LLB from distance learning university after completing graduation B.A? Which are the universities?
  11. How can I do LLB after my graduation? Eligibility criteria for doing LLB with specialization in corporate law? Which entrance exam do I need to appear for? -- [New]
  12. Any institutes provide distance learning course in LLB? I want to do LLB from distance education
  13. List of institutes offering LLB program through distance learning?
  14. List of Universities in India offering LLB course in Distance Learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Universityor institution providing LLB from Distance Learning Delhi or NCR?
  16. Am I eligible for law if I have scored 55% in 12th class? Is it possible to go for distance learning for law?
  17. How to do LLB from distance learning mode? I have completed my graduation with 45%
  18. How to pursue LLB in distance learning? I am a working professional
15th January 2011, 04:07 PM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Default Re: Criteria to do Distance Learning course in LLB Corporate Law?

LLB is a graduate level degree in law and it does not offer any specialization.
If you mean LLM, minimum requirement is an LLB degree or an integrated BALLB degree recognized by a university.
27th March 2011, 01:55 PM
cricket007
Banned

dear friends,

In recent times, a degree in LLB is considered by many aspiring candidates as one of the best career options. The holder of this degree is responsible for protecting the legal rights and duties of a civilian. If an individual wants to pursue a career in law, then obtaining this degree by attending a full time Law college or by distance learning program is mandatory. This degree is awarded to students once they have completed the course.

The law colleges and universities around the globe have different eligibility criteria for students who want to enroll for LLB degree course. In some countries, a previous bachelor degree may only be the requirement needed for you to enter the law courses whereas in other countries it is offered as a part of the dual degree programs. If you apply for distance learning law degree course, the criteria for eligibility for these courses also varies from one institute to the other.

In most of the law colleges and universities, the duration of LLB degree program is generally three years. Once students receive their degree they have to apply for a license to be a full-fledged lawyer. The law subject is an intensive and extensive course. The students who are applying for this degree should be knowledgeable in various fields. They should have extensive knowledge of diverse subjects from political science to economics to psychology to religion and many more. Whether you are applying for a regular or distance learning law degree, you should be ready to upgrade yourselves in various fields of study.

Since the holder of LLB degree has to represent their clients in various situations, they have to be knowledgeable in all subjects with equal efficiency. If you want to have a successful career in this profession, then you have to work extremely hard. There is no short-cut route for success in this profession. These aspiring candidates should have very strong attitude to earn success. Besides these, the aspiring candidate should have high moral values because they are ones who are entrusted to bring justice to the victims. This holds true for all candidates even if they have enrolled for a distance learning course.

Besides these requirements, the candidate who is pursuing a LLB degree should have the gifted ability to speak in a decent way when they represent their client in court. The aspiring candidate should be strong in their moral and dignity so that they do not derail from the path of moral virtue. The candidate who is pursuing this degree by corresponding program should be more hard working compared to the regular college students. This is because in this mode of education all the interaction between the candidate and the professors are done in a virtual way.

There are many colleges and universities who offer distance learning program in this field. This corresponding course is ideal for those students who have financial difficulties as the cost of these programs are quite less compared to a full time course. These corresponding courses are gaining interest of many career aspirants who want to pursue their career in this field.

all the best............
21st April 2011, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

hi, i am deepa
I am b.com graduate and fresh l.l.b graduate ,i do not want to pratice . what should i do next ,should i do any course and if yes than which course will be better for me right now or should i join any company or firm. please suggest .
27th April 2011, 08:43 PM
Aparna R

Hello,
LPO's(Legal Process Outsourcing) firms take freshers i.e. they take fresh graduates who do not have experience in practice.Or you can take up a diploma course in Arbitration wherein once you are done with the course,the institution will register your name and refer it to their clients.It's pretty much a job oriented course.Or if you are willing and patient enough you can write CS(Company Secretary).It will take a few years to settle though,but has very good future prospects and is very challenging too.Or you can do your Masters in Law and join as a lecturer.They take graduates too.Or you can take up anything related to Judicial officiers(like judges).But having said the above,i would suggest you to go for practice for a period of 6months-1year atleast.Your LLB degree would only teach you the theory part.If you want to understand the practical application of it,you should practice for some time atleast.All the best.Think wisely and take a good decision.
4th May 2011, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Is llb from the distance has the value for profrosional practice
5th May 2011, 10:29 AM
Aparna R

Definitely not!!In distance learning you analyse things the way you understand them but when you do a professional course(read class-room mode/regular) you'll be taught by a trained law professional,who will help you understand everything the way it is supposed to be understood!!
27th May 2011, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I listen, Few of University's offering LLB by Distance mode which is not BCI approved.
How much this Statement Feasible?
Well, I want to do LLB, after 12th in Dsitance mode only as i'm working some company.
I'm keen intersted to do LLB but listen the course offered in distance mode is not BCI approved.
What should I do?
Please suggest any good University which offer LLB in Distance mode, and and which is BCI approved too.

Thanks,
Rahul
10th July 2011, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

which si beter carer option CA or llb
8th August 2011, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am government employee and I have completed my BA degree in distance education and also MBA degree in distance education now I want to pursue BCI approved LLB in distance education kindly suggest
20th August 2011, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

I am pursuing CS (executive) level currently and I have just done my graduation.I want to do LLB but as I dnt intend to practise it ,should one go for distance learning in LLB ,I need it only for knowledge and enhancement of my profile.
but LLB(corres) not being bci approved is it valuable enough to actually go for this option of distance learning?

Kindly help..
6th September 2011, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

what is tha ruls of llb
2nd March 2012, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

I m law graduate and join corporate law, from where should i do
29th June 2012, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

I have competed my graduation in b.com(accounting & finance) and currently i m in 3rd yr llb, after llb i have to make a career in corporate law so what should i do for doing such specialization and which are the institute or college from which we can do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?