17th January 2019, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Complete information about BTech(Computer Science & Software Engineering) course?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study BTech(Computer Science & Software Engineering). So, I would like to gather the details of BTech(Computer Science & Software Engineering). Can anyone of you please provide me the information related to this course in details? Thank you!

21st January 2019, 10:15 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Complete information about BTech(Computer Science & Software Engineering) course?

Complete information about B.Tech (computer science and software engineering) course:-

Students who are interested in programming, software development and computer hardware can apply for BTech or BE in Computer Science. Computer science engineering is bit more detail and is much more valuable degree.

Eligibility

candidate should have to pass 10+2 with physics, chemistry and mathematics from a recognised board.
Then candidate should have to apply for an entrance exams and on the basis of merit the candidates are selected for this degree course.

Scopes :-
Software engineering
software tester
Application developer
etc

After B.Tech/BE the candidate can apply for ME/ M tech and then the candidate can easily get teaching jobs.
22nd January 2019, 05:51 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Complete information about BTech(Computer Science & Software Engineering) course?

BTech(Computer Science & Software Engineering) course is full time 4 years duration of under graduate course. The basic educational qualification required to pursue BTech(Computer Science & Software Engineering) is pass in 12th class with Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry/ Biology/ Biotechnology from a recognized board. In order to get admission into BTech(Computer Science & Software Engineering) course, candidates are required to qualify the state level entrance exam or National level entrance exam i.e. JEE Main. However some institutes admit the students based on marks obtained in the 12th class.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?