17th January 2019, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BTech(Computer Science & Software Engineering) in Gnyana Saraswati College of Engineering and Technology?

Respected Sir, I want to secure admission in Gnyana Saraswati College of Engineering and Technology for BTech(Computer Science & Software Engineering). Can I know that how I can get admission into this course in this particular college?

22nd January 2019, 05:58 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BTech(Computer Science & Software Engineering) in Gnyana Saraswati College of Engineering and Technology?

For admission into BTech(Computer Science & Software Engineering) in Gnyana Saraswati College of Engineering and Technology, you will need to have qualify the "Telangana State Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test" (TS-EAMCET). It is a state level entrance exam. You will have to score good marks in the entrance exam, because selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of rank obtained in the entrance test followed by counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?