7th May 2018, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Is it compulsory to attend JEE Main Paper-II?

Sir, I have filled the form of JEE Main. I want to know that I must have to give paper-2 exam? Because I have already applied for NATA. And I am giving more concentration on NATA instead of JEE. So, I would like to know that I have to attend paper-2 exam of JEE Main?

Related Questions:
  1. What option I should choose in JEE if mentioned JEE Main Paper-I or Paper-II and JEE Main Paper-I and Paper-II?
  2. Am I eligible to attend both counselling of EAMCET and JEE Main?
  3. Detailed information about the Courses selection under JEE Mains Paper-I & II?
  4. Can I get admission in architecture, if didn’t applied for NATA?
  5. Detailed information about the choices available in JEE Main? Which one is better to select?
  6. Can I attend for JEE advanced if I am ungraded in English?
  7. Detailed information and eligibility to appear in JEE Main?
  8. Whether a candidate is eligible to attend 2nd counselling after securing rank within 30000 to 40000 in JEE Main? Whether seats remain available in good colleges at 2nd counselling of JEE Main?
  9. Am I eligible to attend JEE Advanced of expecting 52 marks in Paper-I and 200 marks in Paper-II of JEE Main? What rank I will get? Can I get admission in SPA, Delhi to study B.Arch?
  10. Admission in B.Arch at NIFT is possible through JEE?
  11. Am I eligible to attend counselling if secured 49.4% in 12th ISC and 42537 rank in JEE Main being an OBC candidate?
  12. Can I give JEE Main next year if appear in Maths compartmental? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Application date of JEE Main and Advanced for 2017-18
  14. Possibility to apply in JEE Main & Advanced for a candidate who has appear JEE Main twice?
  15. Can I write JEE Main for B.Tech in 2016?
  16. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in IIST? How much I should try to get in through JEE Main?
  17. Whether a candidate is eligible to appear in Jee Main on behalf of MP-PET if exhausted 3 chances for applying in colleges of Madhya Pradesh?
  18. How can I become an Engineer if I am very weak in Maths? Can I pursue Engineering without Maths?
15th June 2018, 03:40 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it compulsory to attend JEE Main Paper-II?

National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) is a national level exam conducted by National Institute of Advanced Studies in Architecture (NIASA) to select the students for B.Arch Course in various colleges across India. NATA is more like an eligibility test for admission into the Architecture Course.
JEE Main Paper 2 is to take admission in B.Arch course to get admission in NITs.
As you have already applied for NATA, hence it is not compulsory to give JEE Main paper 2.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?