6th January 2017, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Is BE computers good or B.Sc CS good?

I am in 12th. Now after 12th, I have decided to do B.Sc computer science after this what should I do? MCA or M.Sc or M.Tech to get good salary around 40000 per month? I am good in computers and physics and even I am giving defence entrance exams. Is BE computers good or B.Sc CS good?

Related Questions:
  1. How should I prepare for Bank PO exam after completing graduation in BSc Computers and while working in WIPRO? Which is a good study material?
  2. How to join in a good college after my degree in BSc electronics and computers? What are the courses available in Chennai and Kerala?
  3. Which specialization in MBA is better for BSc computer science students? Can I get a good job after completing MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which subjects to take after 10th if I am good in computers?
  5. Preferred diploma course while studying B.Com computers I year?
  6. What are the career opportunities in MBA after completion of B.Com Computers?
  7. Which course can I choose between MCA and M.Sc pursuing my final year in B.Sc Computers? Which is best for good jobs?
  8. How to get a good government job after BSc?
  9. What to do after 12th if I am interested in computers? Which is better between engineering and BSc?
  10. Suitable computer language courses for B.Com(computers)?
  11. Which type of higher education is available after studying BSc computers and electronics?
  12. Which sector among core and service I should choose after my MBA with specialization in finance? My background is B.Sc computers
  13. Am I eligible to get a software job if I scored 60% in 10th, 60% in 12th and 80% in B.Tech?
  14. Which course is suitable for me, if I am good at drawing but not in computers?
  15. Best and top ranking BSc computers colleges in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Will B.Ed be suitable after completing BSc Computers?
  17. How to make a career in computer related stream, after B.Com.?
  18. Post graduation courses for which I am eligible?
7th January 2017, 12:12 AM
eSolution
Junior Member+

Default Re: Is BE computers good or B.Sc CS good?

Hi,

I appreciate your decision on choosing B.Sc computer science. On successfully completion you can do any of the master degree. But if you want a salary of 40000 and above then go for M.tech from a very good college or you can try to crack G.R.E exams for post graduation in abroad.

Both B.E computer and B.Sc CS is good at there own places. It completely depends on your interest.

Thanks
7th January 2017, 06:07 AM
Sameerthapar123

Default Re: Is BE computers good or B.Sc CS good?

First of all let me inform you that you cannot do M.Tech after a B.Sc degree in a lot of college including and especially the top, well known ones.
Thus, after your B.Sc you have the option of a M.Sc or MCA or MBA(again only in some colleges).
Out of these 2 above options, only MCA can probably get you a salary that you are currently aiming for.
After doing M.Sc, you can also get a lot of good opportunities but for that to happen you must be extremely talented and should have a grasp on all the things that you have learnt.
Also, because you have not mentioned, I must add that if you go on to do BS from abroad then your salary will be 40,000 as soon as you graduate but to meet the expenses there you will have to do MS which is what I would suggest if you are planning to go abroad as MS has a lot of value if done from a foreign university whereas M.Sc does not have any value, although both are more or less same.
To conclude, go for MCA if doing from India, go for MS if from abroad.

As far as your graduation choice is concerned I would suggest you to go for B.E and not B.Sc as getting an engineering degree goes a long way. It is much better than doing B.Sc.
While it is essential to do a post-graduation after B.Sc to even get a decent enough job, you can get your desired salary or even more straight out of engineering, obviously subject to performance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?