12th May 2023, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Confusions related to JEE (Mains and Advanced) examination .

I passed class 10th in 2017 - 2018 then I admitted for class 11th in year 2017 - 2018 then once again I am reading in class 11th. I mean, l have repeated class 11th two times. After repeating two times class 11th coming year (next year ) I will appear in class 12th. My question is - How many attempts for appear in JEE ( Mains and Advanced ) examination are safe for me ? Is there any effect of repeating of class 11th , in appearing IIT examination (JEE Mains and Advanced ).

15th May 2023, 10:05 AM
Dip Mali
Junior Member+

Default Re: Confusions related to JEE (Mains and Advanced) examination .

JEE Main Exam, that means Engineering course.
If you are interested in Engineering Course after 12th pass, then you should cleared JEE(Main and Advanced) examination after 12th pass.

While JEE Main is a 3-hour single exam, JEE Advanced consists of two papers of 3 hours each. JEE Advanced is however considered to be more difficult by the IIT aspirants . This exam on of the most toughest exam in india. No one can be clear this exam with preparation.

Chemistry is the easiest Subject to score high marks.
Math and Physics was the most difficult but no candidate should neglect Chemistry.
15th May 2023, 08:18 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Confusions related to JEE (Mains and Advanced) examination .

According to the JEE Main eligibility criteria, you can appear for the exam in three consecutive years from the year in which you pass your class 12th/qualifying exam. So, in your case, you can appear for the JEE Main exam in 2023, 2024, and 2025.

As for the effect of repeating class 11th on your chances of appearing for the JEE Main and Advanced exams, it is not a major factor. The JEE Main and Advanced exams are primarily based on your knowledge of the physics, chemistry, and mathematics subjects. So, if you have a good understanding of these subjects, you will be able to perform well in the exams, regardless of whether you have repeated class 11th or not.

Here are some tips for you to prepare for the JEE Main and Advanced exams:

* Start studying early. The earlier you start studying, the more time you will have to cover the syllabus and the better prepared you will be for the exams.
* Join a good coaching institute. A good coaching institute can provide you with the guidance and support you need to succeed in the JEE Main and Advanced exams.
* Make a study plan and stick to it. A study plan will help you stay on track and make the most of your time.
* Solve as many practice problems as you can. The more practice problems you solve, the better you will be at solving problems on the actual exam.
* Take mock tests regularly. Mock tests will help you get a feel for the format of the JEE Main and Advanced exams and identify your strengths and weaknesses.
* Stay motivated. The JEE Main and Advanced exams are tough, but they are not impossible. If you stay motivated and keep working hard, you will achieve your goal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?