12th May 2023, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Weighted syllabus of 11th Gujarat State Board enlisted in JEE Advanced?

Can I know how much percentage of 11th standard syllabus would come in JEE Advanced? I want to know the weighted syllabus of 11th standard for JEE Advanced as I am from the Gujarat State Board. Kindly tell me asap.

15th May 2023, 08:20 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Weighted syllabus of 11th Gujarat State Board enlisted in JEE Advanced?

The following is the weighted syllabus of 11th Gujarat State Board enlisted in JEE Advanced:
> Physics
* Mechanics: 35%
* Electromagnetism: 25%
* Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics: 20%
* Optics: 15%
* Modern Physics: 15%
> Chemistry
* Basics of Chemistry: 20%
* Structure of Atoms: 15%
* Chemical Bonding: 15%
* Chemical Thermodynamics: 15%
* Solutions: 15%
* Electrochemistry: 10%
* Chemical Kinetics: 10%
* Surface Chemistry: 5%
> Mathematics
* Coordinate Geometry: 15%
* Trigonometry: 15%
* Vector Algebra: 15%
* Calculus: 35%
* Linear Algebra: 20%

It is important to note that this is just a general overview of the syllabus. The actual syllabus may vary slightly from year to year. It is always best to check with the JEE Advanced website for the most up-to-date information.

In addition to the syllabus, it is also important to be familiar with the JEE Advanced pattern and difficulty level. The exam is a two-day test, with each day consisting of three sections: Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Each section has 75 questions, for a total of 225 questions. The questions are multiple choice, with four possible answers. The exam is very challenging, and students are expected to have a strong understanding of the concepts in the syllabus.

If you are serious about getting into an IIT, it is important to start preparing for the JEE Advanced early. You can do this by joining a good coaching institute, making a study plan, and solving practice problems. It is also important to stay motivated and keep working hard. With hard work and dedication, you can achieve your goal of getting into an IIT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?