5th March 2020, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Counselling procedure under Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology Offline Test 2020

Hello everyone, I have applied for the Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology Offline Test so that I can study BTech course in Sikkim Manipal Institute. I would like to know about the procedure of counselling for this offline test. Please let me know immediately.

7th March 2020, 05:54 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Counselling procedure under Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology Offline Test 2020

Counselling procedure under Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology offline test 2020:-

Applicants who have scored well and the name is listed in the merit list are selected for the counselling. The authorities from the university will be sending the counselling letters to the applicants who are selected.
All the details relating to counselling and admission will be stated in the counselling letter.
Applicants have to carry the supporting documents along with the medical certificate to the counselling Centre for verification.

List of documents to be carried to the counselling centre:-
Date of birth / class 10th pass certificate Mark sheet of 10th pass exam
SMIT BTech hall ticket
Original JEE scored
Transfer certificate or school / college Migration certificate
Domicile certificate for reserved categories
Four recent and identical passport size photographs.
7th March 2020, 06:29 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Counselling procedure under Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology Offline Test 2020

Counselling procedure under Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology Offline Test 2020:-

The counselling starts from May 2020.
The counselling will be conducted in two rounds.
Candidates will be called for the counselling based on the merit list, availability of seats.

Candidates are required to bring relevant documents during the counselling process. Birth certificate / class 10th pass certificate Marksheet of 10th
SMIT offline test 2020 Hall Ticket
JEE Card (if required)
Transfer certificate
Migration certificate
Category certificate
4 recent and identical passport size photographs
Anti ragging declaration forms.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?