11th August 2018, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of BA(Hindi Journalism) in Sri Guru Nanak Dev Khalsa College?

I want to do BA(Hindi Journalism) from Sri Guru Nanak Dev Khalsa College. I would like to know about the fee structure of this course in this university. Please tell me about the course duration also. Thank you!

21st August 2018, 06:19 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of BA(Hindi Journalism) in Sri Guru Nanak Dev Khalsa College?

BA (Bachelor of Arts) in Hindi Journalism is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 3 years with 6 semesters.
This course is offered by few colleges from which Sri Guru Nanak Dev Khalsa College (SGNDKC) is one of them.

The basic eligibility required for studying this course in the college is a 10+2 in related stream with minimum 45% from any recognised board.

The fee structure is different for every course in the college. For BA in Hindi Journalism course will be around INR 17K - 25K per year.

For more information about admission process visit the official website of SGNDKC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?